PokéArtist signing in!

Hello everyone!

I already posted in a couple of topics here but now it’s time for an introduction! I’m Chiron, from the netherlands and I used to be a really big pokefan when I was a kid.

Nowdays I’ve become more and more interested in Pokemon which decided to find the best hacks/fangames out there, which lead me after after seeing Zeta/Omicron.

I’m currently also doing a pokemon drawing challenge. Drawing one pokemon every day.
You can see the banner below for two examples or find everything else on my Instagram

I hope to contribute a bit to this forum and find nice people to trade/battle with and whatnot.

Nice to meet everybody :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wellcome to the forums :smiley:. Took a look at your art and it is amazing.

the art is amazing, and I’ve already commented and expressed my feelings towards your sprites. Keep up the good work in making sprites and beautiful drawings :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forums dude! Kind of a newbie here myself but still, glad to see I’m not the only one :stuck_out_tongue:

By the way, your art is AMAZING. I’ve always wanted to learn how to do this stuff so I have a soft spot for artists that are this good on what they do. I’m sure you’ve heard this countless times already, but you’re really good at it, so good job!

Its so cool that such a talented artist lives so close to me (I live in belgium)!