Pity, despair, and regret

I like imagine dragons but I like Spanish music more, even if I don’t care about what the lyrics are

1 Like

I like fast paced songs, but not rap. Japanese pop is fast paced. As for understanding the lyrics, I have no clue what they’re saying either. With certain exceptions.

Rap I don’t understand. It’s going too fast that I’m like what am I even listening to

i mean i feel like a lot of it is not paying attention to the lyrics lmao

Agreed. I don’t like rap at all. Especially the language. I prefer songs with much more… beat, I guess.

like idrc abt the lyrics that much, for me its more like the beat/rhythm

Yeah pretty much

jazz and classical songs ftw

dang gia in the 1900’s dude(gender neutral)

Bruh

yes.

Same. I listen to a lot of classical, but as anyone with VIP on the Truist Hotel knows, I mostly listen to VG remixes. Current faves are GlitchXCity’s BW2 Route 19 and Glimwood Tangle remixes, TheFatRat’s Warrior Song and We’ll Meet Again, Rush Garcia’s To Arms and My Heroes, JT Music’s Avengers and Spiderman vs. Static Shock and some OSTs from Smash Bros, Songs of War and Sonic Forces. Yeah, pretty long. Still mostly listen to orchestrations though.

Side Note: Has anyone else here watched BlackPlasmaStudios’ Songs of War series?

i was

AfterInfinity’s soundtrack is so good. I’m listening to Crown Peak rn.

Yeah video game themes are the best. I for one think Bomb Rush Blush is pretty good

Yeah, and Now or Never on the topic of Splatoon. I really like Zelda themes, and Brawl’s theme is pretty nice. Kirby too.

1 or 2?

Hmmm, well, me and Fire love the same songs. And most of them are very good.

Here they are

On My Own - Ashes Remain
Centuries - Fall Out Boy
High Hopes - Panic! At the disco
Don’t Ever Forget - Pokémon Mystery Dungeons: Explorers of Time
Alone - Marshmello
One Thing Right - Marshmello And Kane Brown

And like @PeterHolmes74, I have some honorable mentions

There are also nice

Feel Invincible - Skillet
Kalos Theme Songs - The Pokémon Company
Perfect - Ed Sheeran
I Don’t Care - Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber

2 Likes

You have some great taste.

1 Like

Eh…I got every single one of em from Fire. He LOVES Marshmello, Skillet, and the Kalos songs.