Perfect Kyurem

Hello everyone, big fan here. I have a request for anyone who might be willing to help out. I want to fulfill a fantasy of seeing a complete Kyurem in the game, even if I have to replace Black or White Kyurem’s models in the game files so I’m hoping someone could at the very least attempt to make a sprite the image down below. Backsprite appreciated but not 100% necessary. Fully understand if this is too much to ask for some stranger on the internet, but I thought I’d at least ask

15 Likes

Wow this looks really cool. I love your design. I’m curious what typing it would be since I can see attributes from both Zekrom and Reshiram while a pokemon can have at most 2 types.
I’m not an artist unfortunately, or I’ll definitely help make sprites for it. Good luck tho.

Thanks. I didn’t make the design but it most certainly is the best version I’ve found anywhere. If I had to type it, I’d put pure Dragon type, but with an ability giving it a power boost for all Fire, Electric and Ice moves, as if it was all of those types at once.

It could be pure Dragon type and have an ability that gives Electric,Fire and Ice type weaknesses and resistances.

1 Like

I cannot overstate how “work-in-progress” this is, but just to let you know that you’re not shouting into the void here…

Perfect Kyurem FS

10 Likes

You sir are a miracle worker. I notice you’re the same person who did that Primal Giratina sprite a while back so I have confidence that you can make this pipe dream a reality. You’re doing a bang up job so far

3 Likes

Glad to help out! The back sprite might be a little rougher since I don’t have experience in designing things from scratch. I’ll do my very best once classes end, though!

– Servant of the King

1 Like

Well, I was supposed to be writing a paper about the book of John, but here we are. At least you can benefit from my procrastination! XD What do you think?

Perfect Kyurem FS Final Better

8 Likes

That is absolutely incredible. You have my deepest thanks friend. I hope you do well on your paper.

2 Likes

I’m so glad you like it! Glad I could help out. The paper is going really well, thanks! If you’d ever like to try something like this yourself, I use Pixelator for the (very) rough sketch:

Once you’ve got that, you can use paint.net and its Pencil, Color Picker, Paint Bucket bucket various selection tools to refine the sprite. Either way, I hope you enjoy the sprite!

4 Likes

Hey again! I made some improvements to the sprite, both to the look of it and to its position when you see it in-game. Unfortunately, the sprite is a little too big for the Summary interface. It’ll still appear there, but it will bleed over into the text boxes a little.

Perfect Kyurem FS Final Best

And in even better news, I’ve got a back sprite for ya!

PK Backsprite Better

You wouldn’t believe how long that took. XD

Have a good night!

9 Likes

“Work in progress” that’s spot on

That tail is sick

3 Likes

Uhhhh hate to break it to you, but they haven’t been on in a year, and although this isn’t part of the rules officially you aren’t supposed to revive a topic more thats over 2 weeks old

1 Like

Oh , im sorry I didnt know it. My Apologies :frowning:

1 Like

Since you revived it already, I think I can reply. As far as I know, Servant won’t say no to you using his sprite in your game as long as you give him the proper credits. And if he hops back online something in the future and says you can’t use it, you can always take it out.

1 Like