Site Downloads Wiki Bugs Discord Battling

Perfect Kyurem

Hello everyone, big fan here. I have a request for anyone who might be willing to help out. I want to fulfill a fantasy of seeing a complete Kyurem in the game, even if I have to replace Black or White Kyurem’s models in the game files so I’m hoping someone could at the very least attempt to make a sprite the image down below. Backsprite appreciated but not 100% necessary. Fully understand if this is too much to ask for some stranger on the internet, but I thought I’d at least ask

2 Likes

Wow this looks really cool. I love your design. I’m curious what typing it would be since I can see attributes from both Zekrom and Reshiram while a pokemon can have at most 2 types.
I’m not an artist unfortunately, or I’ll definitely help make sprites for it. Good luck tho.

Thanks. I didn’t make the design but it most certainly is the best version I’ve found anywhere. If I had to type it, I’d put pure Dragon type, but with an ability giving it a power boost for all Fire, Electric and Ice moves, as if it was all of those types at once.

It could be pure Dragon type and have an ability that gives Electric,Fire and Ice type weaknesses and resistances.