Partner eevee evolved

My eevee that i picked instead of the three delta starters evolved into espoen.I wanted the eevee to mega evolve and keep it as a normal eevee.I can’t restart cuz I accidentally saved.Is there any way to like un-evolve it or get another one

3 Likes

Welcome back to community @Moodmah :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Sadly you cant do anything . You have to mega evolve any other pokemon . Delta Gardevoir is one option .

1 Like

Can I get another eevee from another save file and then transfer it?But how to transfer?

2 Likes

I am not sure but from my main save file can I gift a eevee from safari to my save file which I am currently playing on using secret base

2 Likes

Nevermind there is no eevee in safari

2 Likes

Wait I found a method.I can get it from FREIND safari.Traines Lesss has eevee

2 Likes

You can also just breed an eevee-

3 Likes

:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: Yep thats the only way @Moodmah

1 Like

Oh wait lol totally forgot

3 Likes

Lmao, ur welcome

2 Likes

Oh wait I found a problem.I don’t have slot 2 so I can’t get eevee.And for breeding my espion is male.I have reached metchi town.Any way to get ditto?

2 Likes

Could you reply?

2 Likes

Ditto is only available after beating the second gym.
You can’t mega evolve stuff before you reach the third gym anyway, so play normally until you beat the second gym leader

2 Likes

Then you can encounter dittos on Crossroads

2 Likes

That will could also help you make a better eevee than you had. With a Destiny Knot, an Everstone and a lot of money, you could get a full 31 IV Eevee and a Timid Nature.

2 Likes

The other option is buying an Eevee from the Game Corner before the 3rd gym.

2 Likes

Another option is asking someone who has unlocked all the stages for the Friend safari, and getting an eevee from them :wink:

2 Likes

Yep thats also a way :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like