Opening Bredmons (+Deltas) Gifts and Giveaways!

Hopping online now! Just sent request :>

Edit: Thank you so much! Hope you enjoy <3

1 Like

Recieved the Beldum! tysm aa and sorry for the hour long wait qwq didnt know the game would just throw the arceus immediently at me

No worries! I’m just glad that we were able to successfully trade without issues, hope you enjoy Beldum! :))

1 Like

Ready to trade! Trade name: Suxcurice

Hey, my apologies for the late response! Difficult for me to get notifs sometimes, I’m ready when you are! Tradename is crmsn

Can I have a delta scyther with - SAtk + Spd? Atm I can give you only heart scales, I hope is of help.

Gardevoir, please. Thank you!

All done! Hope this is alrighty for ya~!

Done! Both Ralts and Aipom are ready for ya~! Feel free to message me either here or on Discord when you’re ready to trade, my tradename is crmsn!

hiyo Crimson, Are Delta Pawniard or male Delta Ralts available? I’m only really just starting out so theres not much i can offer other than mons with my ID

All done, hope these are okie for ya! My tradename is crmsn, feel free to message me here or on Discord at Crimson#4138 :>

are either of those feebas still available

I’d be happy to breed one for you! :> Delta or Regular?

just regular is fine thank you. you can decide nature i don’t mind whichever

All finished, hope this is alright for ya! My tradename is crmsn, contact me here or on Discord (Crimson#4138) when you’re ready to trade! :))

Holy heck, yeah thats perfect. If you happen to have a jigglypuff laying around and wanna toss that at me first I can get you the heart scales from the girl in suntouched. Feel like I had to add that I would return said jigglypuff

1 Like

Hi Crimson! Thank you for doing this, it means a lot. :> I just started playing a few days ago and I was wondering if you have Bagon or D.Axew? I’m not sure what I can offer in return other than regular mons though :frowning:

Of course! Reached out on Discord :>

Hi!

I’d like to say this is really cool of you to do, it’ll help so many players!

I’ve started a new save file and i want my team to be ready for the Elite 4. I really want a delta Aron, but I don’t want to wait until post game to get it.
I don’t have anything special at all to offer i’m afraid though :frowning_face:

Hi, I would like a delta-froakie and a delta dratini if you can.
I only have one IV stone to offer tho.