Offering Bred Deltas

Trading Name: Aj2005

Offer: Any nature for any delta, I’ll breed it for u(no ivs tho)

Request: 1 IV stone per mon

Further info: Just request for any delta, or any regular pokémon with any nature, I’ll do the breeding work for you, i just desperately want some IV stones lol. And i can breed you ANY pokémon. My pokedex is completed lmao.

1 Like

A non iv bred Mon doesn’t worth an iv stone IMO

1 Like

And a lot of people give breed mon for free,but maybe some happy coustumers will give things to you

1 Like

I don’t want to be rude, but 0 IV’s for a bredmon? People are giving away perfect IV mons! I honestly think that if you made it shiny or something, it would be worth more.

1 Like

A bad nature shing worth like 3-5iv stone, a good one can go up to to fiften in my opinion

Maybe a delta one,can worth even more(tho i would stop at like 12-13 kek)

bro i give anyone free poke (still poke are apreciated ) 1 iv stone is not something cheap

I just desperately wanted some iv stones I’m really sorry for even posting this lmao

Hey man if you want I can give you 6 iv stones in a couple hours in exchange for a modest d. charmander, i can’t be in-game online until around 2 and a half hours from now but ill lyk when im back.
I don’t use iv stones anymore and i accidentally changed my d charizard’s nature, i only need enough for the charmander

Hey sorry I just saw what time zone ur in. Just lmk when u get online if u want to trade. I’d be happy to offer up some dream mist as well. Also, in case you don’t already know, if u just use six iv stones on ditto/ d. ditto and have it hold a destiny knot, u instantly get a guaranteed 5 iv pokemon from every egg bred using the ditto

Wrong, The destiny knot garuentees 5 ivs of the parents onto the child, sure, the child will have some maxed cause of Delta ditto, but will have some ivs from the other parent!
Don’t want you guys to get dissapointed, sooo thats tthe reason for this ^
Thanks for reading

3 Likes

right but doesn’t it guarantee 5 ivs from the parent holding the destiny knot? Any time I have ive ever had a pokemon hold a destiny knot the resulting child always has 5 ivs the exact same as that parent. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if its just dumb luck but just want to make sure I understand what u said correctly

If you want 5iv+ pokemon, you’ll have to max the ivs of both of the parents

1 Like

huh, well today i learned that every pokemon ive ever bred using a destiny-knotted ditto has just been incredibly weird luck. thnx for letting me know that would have been very confusing if i got a 0iv pokemon out of it

well i apologize then op, i stand corrected about the passing down of ivs

Eyy man thank you, i was about to delete the post because everyone said this was a terrible trade. I only want one iv stone, i can get you the charizard whenever you’re free. I thank you for your kind offer.

1 Like

Oh cool! Thank you. I can trade whenever ur ready, trading name is ThatOneKid62. Ill put the iv stone in ur secret base mailbox

Ok, iv stone is in the mailbox

is there anything u need for ur pokedex that i can trade u for the charmander? I have about half the dex complete but i have all the deltas if u want one

Thank you but my dex is already completed! We can trade in an hour from now if you’re free then :slight_smile:

1 Like