Nyx question

it’s called oversharing. Also also also also, there’s a sidequest regarding persephone that also gets you a master ball, which you could use for rayquaza or mewtwo, since those bastards are also very annoying. aaaaaaand there’s a master ball in amphitrite i think which is a total troll

1 Like

aight master balls for the anoying legends ok.

also i saw that troll ball and it gives me anxiety everytime i see it.

want more of my Handy Dandy Annoying Enter ™ tips?

yess

Okay, you can get Darkrai back in the dream realm after you get waterfall, which is very useful. it has Dark void which is an 80 acc sleep move, though the ability makes it do passuve damage while opponents are asleep, though you can use dream guru to get HA, which stops that. You can get a dream mist in the place you catch it once you do the thing for persephone which i mentioned. Though if you have a spore user darkrak can just go in the box

i played showdown and i remember that a full dream set for darkrai being really good

dark void

dream eater

nightmare(i think. i forgot the name of the move)

shadow ball(just in case dark void was disabled)

oh yeah i also sometimes swaped out shadow ball with taunt.

im not in the competitive scene so that might have just been obvius to anyone or maybe its trash.

i just remember it working a lot.

nobody online had taunt for some reason.

everybody went real silent.

is that set so bad yall are laughing so much yall cant type…

No, it’s just bad in Singles cuz Sleep Clause. Also, don’t use D. Zard for Shadow Sneak, that’s a waste, anyways, I think it OHKOs with Shadow Ball+New Moon, outspeeds except Fake Out and resists Sucker Punch. Basically, sack something to Fake Out, then revenge KO with D. Zard. You’ll want a Scarf to outspeed the Kangaskhan.

Lvl 80 0 SpA Delta Charizard Shadow Ball vs. Lvl 85 0 HP / 0 SpD Kangaskhan-Mega: 288-340 (96.3 - 113.7%) – 81.3% chance to OHKO (I made Kanga Ghost-Psychic so it’s 4x weak.)

i do not have a zard dude.