Not working on Mac Mojave

I’ve updated my mac to Mojave. I’ve redownloaded the most recent versions of Insurgence and Wineskin that I can find. When I attempt to open insurgence I just get stuck on a “Verifying Pokemon Insurgence” bar that never moves that I eventually have to quit. I’ve seen a few posts about trying to fix this by going into package contents, opening the wineskin app and doing some stuff in there. However when I try to open the wineskin app it just says “wineskin is currently busy please wait” and that also remains stuck on there until I have to quit. I cant find any other way of getting it going, if anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated cheers.

The file is pretty big, so verifying can sometimes take a long time. Try giving it a few hours.

So it got there eventually, however i then got an error message that read “ERROR! cannot write to info.plist, there are permission problems, or you are on a read-only volume. This cannot run from within a read-only dmg file.” Doesn’t offer any ways of fixing this so not sure where to go from here

Try moving the game to the Applications folder. Here’s a thread with solutions for some Mac-related problems if you encounter any more.

1 Like

Thanks so much got there in the end!