No more Delta Ralts (help please)

Trading Name: mjabas1

Hey, I started playing today and just got to the hidden grotto where delta ralts was. I had no idea what it was so i interacted with it. After seeing its level i used my weakest move on my weakest mon which still killed it, and i hadnt saved before the fight for a long time. After googling i discovered there´s no way for me to get another except through a trade.

Long story short, if some giving soul out there could trade me a delta ralts please. I dont have much to offer since i just finished the first gym, but i’d be forever grateful. My DexNav is . Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

please use the trading format of
Trading Name:

Offer:

Request:

Futher info:

2 Likes

Oh sorry, sure.

Trading Name: mjabas1

Offer: Don´t have much since I’m in early game still, i believe, but i’ll trade another delta

Request: Delta Ralts

Futher info: I started playing today and just got to the hidden grotto where delta ralts was. I had no idea what it was so i interacted with it. After seeing its level i used my weakest move on my weakest mon which still killed it, and i hadnt saved before the fight for a long time. After googling i discovered there´s no way for me to get another except through a trade. Thanks, in advance.

wait if u found it in a hidden grotto. go back to that grotto save before you go in and if u dont find 1 soft reset.

1 Like

i would but in school the firewall doesnt let me access multiplayer

1 Like

Ralts isn’t in a grotto, its in a house on the route so I don’t think that will work

1 Like

well dang wait until about 4 then

1 Like

Oh yeah, its just a house. Sorry I’m new and thought those were also a hidden grotto

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.