No faint = completed

Yesterday, I did it. Remaches, normal mode, ready to run over the E4 and the two champions witout making a single one of my faint. After 2 tryes, I did it.

I the bottom of my heart, I consider this victory as cheat since I used 2 Primal legendaries. But it doesn’t matter now, I did it. Hard mode, here I come. Just wait untill I defeated the devs, I save the best for last.
When I went to pick up that red Gardevoir I wanted so much, I forgot to save againt before I reset her and have a good nature.

So I had to do it again. NAJKSBOIFNAWBDAPWNDAWBIPRBASFBAUOBDA!

In the end, she ended up to be a Timid nature. Exactly what I wanted. IVs are bad, but I can farm Dream Mist in the Dream Realm and Rare candy in the Battle Tower.

1 Like

just btw, if you farm the challenge champ with @A_Wild_Noob_Appeared’s team to consistently get an IV stone (+ other rewards) every win:

That being said, i haven’t actually trained my own team yet, but I know many people who have been able to get Suzerain rank fairly easily with this strat (if you’re goin for Shadow Mewtwo as well)

Interesting… I was personnaly tinking about a sandstorm whit Excadrill and Hone Claws Mega D. Metagross ruin. Otherwise, a New Moon team featuring Hone Claw Hustle Durant. It’s like this:

Hippowdon (or any good Pokémon that can settup sandstorm)@ Smooth Rock
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Impish Nature
-Earthquake
-Stealth Rock
-Slack Off
-Stone Edge

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
-Earthquake
-Iron Head
-Rock Slide
-Swords Dance / Rapid Spin

Delta Metagross (ruin) @ D. Metagrossite (ruin)
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
-Head Smash
-Wood Hammer
-Earthquake / Brick Break
-Hone Claw

Or

Spiritomb @ Dark Rock
Ability: Noctem
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature