Next Update

well, it’s not exactly fact, it’s just what I’ve come to understand from the tid bits that Suze leaves in his tweets, especially the ones right before the 1.1 release back then. He talked about Alpha/Beta testing in those.

I heard Sleepy talking about some progress in alpha testing somewhere maybe this thread im too lazy to scroll up

I was talking to master, in reference to his wall of text about suze and shit

Yeah I’m pretty sure thats wrong[quote=“MasteR_GreeeN, post:17, topic:10507”] Since the majority of the devs mainly contribute to the game in their own aspects (art, codes, music, script, configurations, etc.) so most of them don’t know what the full game looks like. [/quote]

Deuk has occasionally posted screenshots as well.

Yeah, all the devs work together, then put it out to the testers (Demon and Sleepy) then give it to us afaik

Cow agrees with me :heart:

Honestly no kidding, I thought that they dropped the game or it wasn’t being worked on. I was hoping that Insurgence would have their own twitter, like Phoenix Rising does? It means that fans can be more easily updated on the game and what’s going on, if Insurgence has their own personal twitter for the game. Screenshots, updates, ideas- It’s a way to allow the community to get involved, when they don’t use forums. I’m not a forum user myself, and only basically joined up because I was having problems with my Mac version >_<" Maybe it would be a nice suggestion? I don’t know, people probably suggested it to the devs already.

The full version of Insurgence, and the first demo of Phoenix Rising are something I’m looking forward to. And I’ve been waiting for Insugrence since 2014 Delibird Mystery gift, however I had corrupted files along the way, so I lost most of the Mystery gifts. (Phoenix I’ve been waiting for, for a year.)

Old topic is old, but it’s the one that came up in google for me.

1. Rule of thumb: don’t necro posts that haven’t had activity for a month or longer.

2. Thesuzerain posts stuff from time to time on his twitter.