New Update release's when

When is the new update coming or have the developers given up on the game

Currently, the Developers of Insurgence are holding their tongues on an update release date in order to not give the audience expectations of when 1.2 should come out. The only confirmation that we can give is the core devs plan to be finished with Insurgence Content as soon as possible. Updates regarding progress sometimes will be posted on either the devs’ twitter or on discord sometimes.

It’s not dead.

alright thanks man In the mean time is there another new game with Mega Evolution Something really tough

no mega evolution but pokemon uranium has alot of fakemon and pokemon reborn is a really emo and tough one.

Uranium has megas

oh well its even better then

yeah it’s a good game. It may be a little hard to find since it was taken down for copyright reasons

why did the get copyright?

It’s kinda hard to remember but I think what happended was that Uranium was getting really popular and people started giving it attention rather than Sun and Moon (which at the time were recently announced). Obviously, Nintendo/Gamefreak (pretty sure it was Nintendo but don’t quote me on that) didn’t like this so they sent the Uranium team a copyright message or something. Because of this, the Uranium team had to take down their game to avoid legal issues.

Key word: think

if that is correct that is really unfair

A lot of people were rioting over that but I honestly can’t blame Nintendo/Gamefreak (whichever one it was) for doing what they did. Their actions were justified IMO.

yes they are justified but i dont know if uranium did this but i know insurgence says that it is a non profit game and to check out game freak games.

Yeah but since they use things that belong to Nintendo/Gamefreak and use the Pokemon name, then they can still get banned. That includes Insurgence, I think

Hopefully, it won’t come to that

hopefully

no megas , but a romhack that is an underdog, got a cease and desist order from owners and got picked up by wellwishing developers, anyway its a pokemon crystal rom hack . check out a review on youtube.- Search- Pokemon Prism.

some new features of Prism, is that it has new types- sound and gas, has a mix of pokemon from gen 1 to 4 , and sylveon from gen 6 but no other new pokemon, Standard collect gym badge story (20), but in places you can play as pokemon. All gym badges hard. Needs some rom patching knowledge , so if needed i can point you to a Rom patching guide. It needs a emulator, On plus side after patching , rom can be played on android or iPhone emulators

I’m only sending this because i already saw this messages in april and now its juin 2 months later and i’m still waiting, i’m waiting since the last uodate but obious i’m not asking to update the game every month but its like almost 1 year or more so… please

The update isn’t done yet, they are working as fast as they can to get it finished but you have to be patient

I’m trying seriously but when a game is so good it becomes difficult…