New Team?

Hello! I am a new player and I am stuck on the second gym badge, I think it has something to do with my team. Some of them are low level, and I am trying to bring them up. Here they are:
(I am also new to this forums) If you need me to send any more screenshots/information, tell me!

Try and evolve your delta kirlia into delta gardevoir and also if you’re really stuck on mega beedrill turn the game into easy mode.

1 Like

Oh… Vipik City.

Level everyone up to 60+. 3rd gym is a NIGHTMARE.

Oh btw, Bones should be level 40+ by now, and you’ll get the D. Charizardite VERY soon.
and D. Gardevoir learns T-Bolt and I-Beam at level 53 (i think) so uh… do that.

Kadabra doesn’t evolve until post-gym 2, pre-gym 3. I recommend getting to Roggan ASAP and getting a Rotom to trade with Camper Sally for a Larvesta.

1 Like

For 3rd gym, 60 is definitely not necessary. His team has a D. Kirlia, which destroys it, so I’d recommend around 40-50.
For the current gym, I think Cyndaquill (or if you want, typhlosion) can nuke it.

1 Like

I don’t think the 3rd gym is that hard and just get delta scyther on route 4 as it is a very good delta and also to counter the 3rd gym and the mega beedrill (One of the weakness is fighting).

1 Like

picks Bulbasaur, forgets that i’m on purity mode.

turns it off

Damian has a D. Charmander
me: oh shit.
The 3rd gym: i’m about to end this mans whole career

1 Like

KosuTisko903 ok so I am leveling up Bones and Gardevoir(since Kirla evolved) and I do have a Boldore but his level is around the mid-20’s.

RedstoneGaming I am starting to use Quilava more to get him to Typhlosion maybe!

@MSY I traded Kadabra for Delta Scyther and I am currently leveling him up, he doesn’t have any fighting moves yet and i dont have a TM for any fighting moves either…

Tip: Go back to Cyan Cavern to catch a Magnemite, and make sure it’s got sturdy.

It resists 90% of the things in that gym, + it can WRECK the 3rd gym.

also make sure it learns Tri Attack. Good coverage with chances to paralyze, freeze, or burn.
:]

I have a Boldore who has sturdy, would that work?

3rd gym leader leads with Skarmory, and has a Kingdra.

so no.

I also recommend catching a Flying type, because Gliscor KEPT KICKING MY ASS. Gliscor WILL come knowing Earthquake and Acrobatics.
I eventually beat him, but after a few tries.
Also have Gardevoir learn Ice Beam.

Gliscor is quad weak to I-Beam, and the Altaria will Mega, so plan ahead with a Steel-, Poison-, Ice-, or Fairy-type move.

One more thing. Talonflame will fucking delete your entire team if you don’t know what’s coming. trust me, it did that to me with Flare Blitz & Acrobatics.

Don’t worry too much about the 3rd gym, three of ur pokemon hard counters it. Also switch the story into traditional if u want to avoid Jaern’s immensely long speech. Evolve delta scizor using nevermeltice when you reach Helios City and go back to ROute 7 to get back its mega evolution. After u lvl up, it will learn fighting moves. (Trust me, I am in post game)

1 Like

how do you get its mega evolution then??

and i accidentally killed Delta Pidgety :frowning_face:

Its okay delta pidgey isnt great. An old man gives it to u in the middle of the route after u evolve it Also have you beat the 2nd gym badge yet?

1 Like

yeah, I am at the sand storm part in Koril town

@ziqi have u ever thought of using delta grimer? It is really good with minimise and earthquake. I used it for 7 gym badges

I have thought about it, but my delta grimer is at such a low level. But i do need a ground/rock pokemon in my team…

Grinding is not really a problem as you have a secret base. Buy a level trainer and make it beat lvl 40 audinos

how do you buy a level trainer?

You use a tablet from the Metchi Town guy and buy upgrades and then choose level trainer its only 1000 pokedollars. (Sorry for the late reply)

ok so I bought the level trainer, and I can’t find it anywhere and I do not know where to apply it as well…haha