New Team, new me, for the e4

Crobat, with Poison Fang, Confuse Ray, Fly, Haze
Gallade, Galladite, Psycho Cut, EQ, Drain Punch, Custom Move (Steel)
D. Gardevoir, D. Gardevoirite, Thunderbolt, Earth Power, Ice Beam, Flash Cannon,
Machamp, no item (yet) Superpower, Foresight, Strength, Knock Off
Helios the Volcarona, Leftovers, Bug Buzz, Solar Beam, Fiery Dance, Flamethrower
Giratina-Altered, Leftovers, Shadow Force, EQ, Outrage & Draco Meteor

more team members if this doesn’t work:

a lot of deltas

Marshtomp, because swampert basically has no weaknesses

a lot of other things

The damage on fly spread over it’s two turns makes it the least damaging flying type move it can actually learn outside of gust. I would recommend swapping it out for brave bird. Poison Fang should be cross poison. U-turn will benefit it’s insane speed better than haze. Half of the E4 uses hazards and almost all of them have a strategy that relies on status moves. Defog or Taunt are exponentially more useful than confuse ray.

You should only have one mega, especially given the mons in question and the fact that you are running 4 attacks on both. Pick one, slap a choice band on Gallade or choice specs on the D. Gard. They will actually do more damage this way. I’m not sure Gallade needs Earthquake either. It doesn’t hit anything it already can’t and you already have ground moves on two other mons. Maybe swap it out for leaf blade, stone edge or x-scissor?

Are you entirely sold on Machamp? Conkeldurr is basically the same mon but better. If you want Machamp specifically it has two sets.
For no guard you give it an assault vest, Dynamic punch, bullet punch, knock off and stone edge.
For guts (the better set) give it a flame orb Close Combat, bullet punch, knock off and facade.

Volcarona doesn’t need both fiery dance and flamethrower. You should really replace flamethrower with quiver dance. Solar Beam is only good if you are running a sun team. You can tutor it giga drain outside of the ancient tower by diving in Selene City.

Honestly, you are probably going to have some issues. Crobat and Volcarona both lose half of their health to stealth rocks. Half of your team is weak to fairy, flying and rock type, with two of those being quad weak. The only one even capable of wallbreaking the Hippowdon is Mega D. Gard who promptly gets revenge killed by Excadrill, and that’s only if your Gardevoir is modest perfect iv close to max investment sp. atk. His lead could potentially whirlwind you to death with stealth rocks and sandstorm damage.

Aegislash lives anything your Giratina can throw at it unless it shadow sneaks you first and you catch it in offensive form, otherwise you activate it’s weakness policy and it sweeps your team. His Mega Cacturne revenge kills it even if you do get lucky.

You also might have problems with the baton pass team as well.

The champ bodies you as well. His Mewtwo ohko’s you Gallade, Mega D. Gard, Machamp and Crobat. Kyurem and Flygon ohko’s your Giratina, crobat, mega d. gard. His D. Hax ohko’s your Volcarona and mega d. gard.

Shit, you right. My D. Gardevoir is a Mild nature, which is an OOF.

I’m running Haze for Kayla, because BATON PASS FUCKS ME UP, BIG TIME.

I can delete Yuki & London 9 times out of 10, but Eduard can yeet me, because i am dumb with teams.

I also don’t have the Flame Orb.
I do have Guts.

I taught Gallade Earthquake because everywhere else, I teach Gallade Earthquake, because y’know, EQ IS REALLY DAMN STRONG.
And D. Gardevoir knows Earth Power AND Flash Cannon!

crobat is only 2x weak to rock, not 4x :?

also I swapped out Magnezone & Crobat for Mew & Swampert

Which one was the Magnezone slot?

Swampert is a good look for your team. Defensively bulky, gives access to rocks and is a dedicated EQ’er. This should let you free up some move slots on other mons. Alternatively your team is shaping up to have a pretty good rain core.

Mew is a really good addition too since it can pretty much be anything. Having a speedy will-o user would be a good idea. Defog/Taunt for the same reasons on Crobat. Shift gear + baton pass is pretty nasty. Wish passing, Heal Bell. Loads of options really.

Now that you have Swampert, Giratina really doesn’t need EQ. This could be a slot for toxic/ will-o, which would pair really nicely with hex. Dragonify is also a good option. turning anything that isnt a fairy into a pure dragon that you can hit for 2x damage is pretty great. You also have the potential to pick up either priority move in Shadow Sneak or draco jet.

You can buy flame orbs at the Helios department store btw.

"oh yeah, it’s all coming together"
Kronk, in some movie

Crobat was the Swampert slot, and Mew was the Magnezone slot

oh btw I just replaced EQ with Toxic.

My Mew is a Relaxed nature, with Graviforce (Good move, because it hits everything in the opponent’s party, and a remnant from Zeta/Omicron, got from 1.2.3 (?)) Flash Cannon, Dark Matter, and Dragon Pulse. all of those moves, minus Graviforce, are coverage. Dark matter is good.

I meant in regards to Magnezone not originally being on your list. I’m going to assume it replaced D. Gard as your electric type?

Running 4 attack Mew is definitely going to hurt you, especially when Gallade, D. Gard and Machamp already are carrying a steel move, D-Pulse doesn’t hit anything your Giratina and D. Gard already can’t deal with, and Dark Matter is just a dark type hyper beam. Not worth running outside of a New Moon Team. Flash cannon from Mew doesn’t hit anything for more than Machamp’s bullet punch will.

On the other hand, if Mew baton passes a shift gear to Mega Gallade it outspeeds everything on the Champs team by a large margin. Max invested adamant Mega Gallade ohko’s the T-tar, D. Hax, Kyurem and D. Volcarona (depending on the build) with CC, Mega Flygon gets hit for 93% min on Zen Headbutt and can OHKO on a roll, and Mewtwo gets hit for 80% after intimidate, which then gets revenge killed by Swampert or Machamp. If you also get stealth rocks up you have the ability to just ohko his entire team at that point.

nope
D. Gard is still on my team

I have a Jolly gallade :[