New Moon Team Building Advice Please

So I’ve already beaten the entire main game and the majority of post-game, but I also like optimizing and making the best teams I can. Something I love to do is make weather teams so when I learned there was a new weather type in this game, I knew I had to make a team out of it. Here is my below team. The one thing that immediately stands out that beside the Mega Delta Charizard, I have no Noctem user. I assume I need one, so is Lunatone or Spiritomb better for setting Noctem? Also, please give me item advice, I kinda just threw Life Orbs on half of them because I wasn’t sure. It’s also worth noting basically all of the natures are bad because I’ve done 0 re-rolling, but please tell me which natures I should be looking for with Pokepon. Alas, here’s my current team.

Delta Electivire @ Dark Rock
Ability: Shadow Dance
Nature: Rash (+Sp. Def, -Sp. Atk)

• New Moon
  • Rock Slide
  • Dragon Claw
  • Crunch

Darkrai @ Life Orb
Ability: Absolution
Nature: Lax (+Sp. Def, -Def)

• Dark Void
  • Dark Pulse
  • Dream Eater
  • Thunderbolt

Delta Blastoise @ Life Orb
Nature: Serious (Nothing)

• Nasty Plot
  • Dark Pulse
  • Aura Sphere
  • Vacuum Wave

Delta Volcarona @ Delta Volcarona Armor
Ability: Absolution
Nature: Quiet (-Sp. Atk, + Spd; this one hurts a LOT)

• Dark Pulse
  • Sludge Wave
  • Spacial Rend
  • Aura Sphere

Delta Roserade @ Life Orb
Nature: Naive (-Spd, +Sp. Def; this one also kinda hurts but not too much bc ability)

• Lunar Cannon
  • Dazzling Gleam
  • Sludge Wave
  • Thunderbolt

Delta Charizard @ Delta Charizardite
Ability: Dark Aura
Nature: Bold (+Atk, -Def; Why?)

• Shadow Ball
  • Dragon Pulse
  • Lunar Cannon (I want to get rid of this but idk what to replace it with)
  • Flamethrower

That’s all! Please give me tips, I did start with Insurgence recently so I don’t expect this to be all that amazing, especially because of the lack of Noctem outside the Mega D. Charizard. Thank you in advance!