New member for my team

I currently have 5 members in my team namely D.Venusaur
Haxorus
D.Gardevoir
Typhlosion
And D.Roserade

I have not defeated Harmony yet and I need to decide the last member. I was thinking either tyranitar or D.Bishard. plz tell me which Pokemon should I use.

tyranitar is way better but you wont have fighting coverage maybe focus blast but we all love to hate focus blast you can give it an armor later on and its super bulky with max hp evs and btw d. bisharp sucks without mega or choice scarf if you really want fighting coverage ask someone to give you a delta blaziken preferrably with gale wings and swap out haxorus
if you are playing on easy choose mons you like it doesn’t matter
if you are playing on normal if you try hard enough you can beat tough battles with a few lucky crits
if you are playing on hard you will struggle with a bad team

I could give you an Honedge if ya want, Aegislash absolutely slaps. (and I need to get rid of mine because half my boxes are filled with them…)

I am playing on normal mode and all my team members have proven to be very good. For eg.
Haxorus just sweeped the whole team of Audrey(Fight in whirl islands) .So I really don’t wanna swap out haxorus. Is there any other Pokemon that might be good( besides tyranitar or d.bisharp)?

Thanks for replying but I don’t really like aegislash because when I fighting Nora in utira library I just one shotted it with D.Muk(I don’t use D.Muk now because it’s terrible). So no thanks I am good.

u probably one shot aegislash because it was in sword stance
there is a reason it was in ubers for 2 generatrions
pokemon insurgence is where aegislash is absolutely op if used correctly
it essentially has stats like this
hp 60
attack 150
defense 150
sp attack 150
sp defense 150
speed 60 u want to be slower than your enemy anyways so he doesnt hit u in ur sword form
moveset would be like this
kings shield sacred sword gyro ball last move you can go rock slide, shadow sneak basically anything would work
brave nature + max hp evs and probably mixed between defenses or attack but i dont think you are that kind of person that cares about evs

1 Like

wow your Explanation is really satisfying. Now i will definetly catch an Aegislash thanks for replying!

1 Like

You sure you don’t want one from me?
I bred a special tanky build with Sassy.

its so annoying that you can only max ivs and not type in a value

Very true, I also wish for nature mints to be implemented…

1 Like

+1*0+1

ok bro i will message you when i am free

Do take note that I’m Scandinavian