New Challenge Alert!

Regirock battle theme intensify

This is harder on me than the Cynthia battle.

1 Like

M. Cramorant
Ability: Gulp Barrage(If pikachu in mouth, has Lightning Rod, activated by Fly, Dive, Surf, Drill Peck, Hurricane, Liquidation)
Stats: 70/110/110/110/110/85 (+120 BST)

A. Dhelmise
Ability: Steel Armor(Gives steel typing, also gives STAB, heavy metal)
Stats: 70/131/150/86/140/30 (+100 BST)
Weight: 250 KG(+40KG)
New Moves: Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Rusted Spikes(Steel SR), Spiky Sub(takes 30% for a 25% HP sub which has the Iron Barbs effect)
Now you’ll have to decide between Heavy Slam and Gyro Ball, this is Ferro 2.0, probably Ubers unless I remove some of the new moves lol. And tone down the def buffs, this is basically Glastrier with a better movepool and typing.

Delphox Burst
Ability: Oracle of Delphi(Periodic Orbit+at 50% HP, gets poison type Regurgitation(Snake appears), at 25% HP, Apollo appears(Flying type Regurgitation))
Stats: 75/69/82/154/120/134 (+100 BST), +10 Def, +40 SpA, +20 SpD, +30 Spe
New Moves: Doom Desire, Sacred Fire, Searing Shot, Sunsteel Strike

3 Likes

My favorite FWG core lol. See Heliolisk above^^ Ubers much?

1 Like

OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH DELPHOX DESERVES THIS OMG OMG

1 Like

Cramorant is ND OU, A. Dhelmise would have to be a mega for OU and still would probably be Ubers, Delphox is low Ubers/High OU? Kinda like Ash Gren.

2 Likes

Well, you broke first rule of Mega Evolution: +100 bonus stats.

Greek Mythology, only one is obtainable. If you want to add it, let me nerf it a bit. No poison, only Apollo at 33%. The idea is reincarnation/prediction for the first, the second is calling for assistance from the gods.

1 Like

M. Beedrill? And Diancie?

They removed stats to compensate. Don’t tell me you never noticed!

To be frank, only Gen 6 Alakasam got a +90 stat buff, so I guess I’m out of the picture.

Rampardos
Buff: Add Huge Power as it’s regular ability, Add Accelerock on it’s Move List and new stat spread
(+60 to its speed)

Venusaur
Buff: Add in earth power (doesn’t rly make sense but idrc) and buff to its stats ( It’ll get +20 SpAtk and +40 Speed

Kekw

1 Like

Yeah, if I had to, I would make it 105/105/105/105,

It has EP.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO

2 Likes

Except, venu doesn’t get earth power? It gets eq though

Why am I not surprised?

Well, yeah, i’m surprised you didn’t gave it +200 Hp and +110 in both defences.

Wait, then why am I seeing Earth Power sets in Nat Dex?

it gets it in gen 8

nah it gets ep in swsh by tr