Need someone to do OU battle to test my team

No ubers or legendary in teams. Psuedo legendary is ok.

Why bother with Smogon tiers if you’re unwilling to fight legendaries? An actual competitive team should be prepared to face any legal Pokemon in the tier.

ehh would you want maybe seeing all your opponents with crystal piece giratina, arceus, regigigas, and all other legendaries? for me its not fun just fighting with all ubers pokemon

Ubers and legends are very different things. I take mega salamence over non-crystal regigigas any day.

ofcz i’ll take mega salamence also over non crystal regigigas. but ofcz if you put crystal piece in it i think you can say it will be in Ubers, thats what i meant. well i didnt specify that only legendary using crystal piece so its my bad.

so you want try to battle?

I’d rather have even a chansey over an articuno as well so it’s not just related to crystals. Legends are just pokemon and some of them are terrible. No need draw lines based on legends.

And I’m afraid I don’t feel much like remaking my teams after the battle sim deleted my teams a few months back. :grin:

None of those are OU, so no one would use them to test an OU team. However, there are legendaries which are not broken in OU like Entei and Suicune.