Need help with 5th gym leader

My team does terrible against Anastasia. Please give me some suggestions on what to do with my team

Delta Scyther w/ Expert Belt
Ability: Hustle
Naughty Nature

• Icicle Crash
  • Close Combat
  • Rock Tomb
  • Hone Claws

Delta Roserade w/ Life Orb
Ability: Heliophobia
Lax Nature (trying to change it)

• Lunar Cannon
  • Hurricane (rarely used)
  • Moonlight
  • New Moon

Delta Typhlosion w/ D. Typhlosionite
Ability: Motor Drive
Quirky Nature

• Flash Cannon
  • Discharge
  • Rollout
  • Thunder Wave

Crobat w/ Leftovers
Ability: Inner Focus
Lonely Nature

• Fly
  • Cross Poison
  • Custom Move Ground
  • Haze

Leavanny w/ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Chlorophyll
Quirky Nature

• X-Scissor
  • Leaf Blade
  • Fell Stinger
  • Sticky Web

Kingdra w/ Scope lens
Ability: Sniper
Rash Nature

• Dragon Pulse
  • Surf
  • Focus Energy
  • Hydro Pump

Please give suggestions. Everyone is at level 61 aswell. I also have a few extras in the PC such as Delta Squirtle and Bulbasaur (no mega stone), Delta Deino, Delta Axew, Delta Mawile, and a HA Froakie.

Half of your team is weak against Anastasia(Crobat,D.Scyther, D. Roserade). You should change these mons for others these battle. A swampert would be amazing for this, cause it is immune to electric and deals super effective damage against steel types. You could also use your Delta squirtle, I can also give you their mega stone if you want it, and your HA Froakie(Teach it custom move ground) I am not into competitive and I don’t know good move sets, so you gotta wait, hope that helped!! @AvocadoGirl

1 Like

Yes, I agree with GiaPeNiw, your team is extremely poorly matched against her. Lead with Leavanny and set Sticky Web, then just spam whatever until it goes down. She will not remove it, giving you a speed advantage. You should then spam Custom Move Ground from Crobat, til it goes down, hopefully netting 1 KO. You can give D. Scyther a Focus Sash, and set 1 Hone Claws, then spam CCs for the win. If that fails, Kindra after 1 Focus Energy can be a wincon. D. Typhlosion is dead weight it this battle, all of it’s moves are resisted. D. Roselia won’t be much help either, use those 2 to sack while you heal the others.

1 Like

Alright! Thanks for the suggestions!