Need a togepi evolution line without hustle

Trading Name: Crobatty

Offer: Snivy, Rotom, or Delta Petilil

Request: anything in the togepi line, as long as it doesnt have the hustle ability

Further info: togepi with hustle is such a difficult pokemon to handle. best case senario, i would like a female togetic with super luck or serene grace, but ill take anything from the togepi line as long as it doesnt have hustle. if you dont like the offer, you can ask about what else i have, and i can give them pokerus too.

1 Like

I have a male Togetic with serene grace!

I will trade you him for a Mienfoo/Mienshao if that’s ok with you.

1 Like

im sorry, i haven’t gotten to the ancient tower yet or got six badges for the safari. would you want to trade it for something else? to give some background to how far in the game im in, i have 2 badges now and the farthest im at is Roggen town. the delta petilil is actually from a wonder trade. I have been taking my time and looking for all the pokemon in each area I have been to, even for hidden grottos.

1 Like

I can breed for pokemon, like I have adament guts Machops or i got a torchic from wonder trade that ive been breeding, some fossils. I mean ive been trying to catch them all in the game

1 Like

It ok. :sweat_smile:

If that’s the case, I would like a Crossroads Ditto instead!

1 Like

I have that! I can trade now if you want

1 Like

Ok! :grin:

1 Like

My Trading name is Epsilom 317

1 Like

wait this has hustle

What?

1 Like

:worried: Let’s trade back!

1 Like

thanks for trading back, but does that mean you dont have one without hustle?

That’s the thing, it had the ability Serene Grace but when we traded it changed!

1 Like

Is that a glitch that happens sometimes? does that mean it wont matter if someone has one without hustle? Im sorry i ended up making your togetic worse, I know hidden abilities take awhile. This is confusing

1 Like

It’s Ok, I wasn’t using it anyway! :smile:

But this is a weird glitch though. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

yeah that is really weird. This makes trading a little more difficult. did it stay hustle on your end? Also do you happen to know the ability odds of a ditto and a male togetic with hustle? its not 100% right? i might have to keep breeding

1 Like

I think I saw it change as soon as we went on trading screen. (Although I wasn’t really paying attention)

As for the breeding question, I would assume it’s a 50/50 shot when a ditto breeds with another pokemon regardless of gender. (togepi has the abilities hustle & serene grace naturally with spuer luck being it’s hidden one)

I’ll put a link to the breeding page of the wiki here.
https://wiki.p-insurgence.com/Breeding_Mechanics

1 Like

well thanks for trying. ill keep breeding but ill still ask for the togetic from others. thanks again

1 Like

Ok & I wish you good lick on finding the togepi you want! :grin: :nest_with_eggs: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like