Need a middleman, HELP PLZ!

Trading Name: Chaos (don’t quite remember since I haven’t used online trade in ages, will edit as soon as I get the chance if that’s not the right name.)

Offer: Milotic, delta aron, delta tentacool, and a bunch of ralts/kirlia.

Request: 13 random pokemon.

Further info: I’m planning on doing a playthrough on hard mode and have bred some pokemon I want to use on my team, and caught a bunch of synchronizers so I can get good natures on deltas and the like. I need someone to hold them for me while I make a new file and catch my own 13 random mons, then trade them back. I know it’s a kinda weird and tedious trade request, but I currently have no one to trade with irl and am being impatient. I figured this was worth a shot. Plz do not remove held items, thanks.

I need to get my internet connection working, but I would be willing to help with that. If I am able to help, would I be able to keep one of the raltz. If so I would prefer a male with volt absorb and adamant.

I also have stuff to do before I’ll be able to trade, but they’re all normal ralts, not delta ralts. I might be able to breed you a delta ralts, but it would take a while for me to get an adamant one because my delta gallade is not adamant and neither is my delta ditto. :confused:

Continuing the discussion from Need a middleman, HELP PLZ!:

Update! I’m available for trade any time now, I’ve got an extra adamant male ralts- it’s not delta but it’s there if you want it. I could go catch a modest pretty easily as well if you’re interested. My online name is It’sChaos! (with the exclamation point).

I will be able to do it for you, I’ll trade them back and forth as soon as we both have time.

I’m able to trade now if you are. If not I have something to do in a couple hours and will be available later tonight or any time tomorrow.

I can do it rn. I’ll just put them in a special box for you.

You still there?

Sorry, i didnt get a notification. im available for today

Sweet! Man, I keep missing you…

I found someone to do it and got my dudes transferred. No need to waste your time trying to be online at the same time, thanks tho!

kk, happy i went well

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.