Need a little bit of help

Can someone help me. I have not that good team. Can someone help me make it better? How can I inprove my team? How do I train EV train my pokemon? What Item do I give them? Do I need to change move or pokemon?

D. Bisharp Ability: Frisk Modest Nature

• Agility
  • Bulk Up
  • High Jump Kick
  • Hurricane

D. Gardevoir @ Magnet Ability: Lightningrod EVs: 255 Hp 255 SpA Calm Nature

• Calm Mind
  • Blizzard
  • Thunder
  • Charge Beam

Gaia (D. Snorlax) @ Leftovers Ability: Overcoat Calm Nature

• Synthesis
  • Wood Hammer
  • Rollout
  • Belly Drum

Haxorus @ Persim Berry Ability: Mold Breaker EVs: 255 Atk 255 Spe Sassy Nature

• Outrage
  • Dragon Dance
  • Giga Impact
  • Earthquake

Eevee @ Eevite Ability: Run Away Rash Nature

• Moonblast
  • Psychic
  • Thunderbolt
  • Ice Beam

Mew Ability: Synchronize Sassy Nature

• Barrier
  • Baton Pass
  • Amnesia
  • Nasty Plot

All are lvl 120. And if there is no Ev’s I havent EV trained them yet. I want to clear the elite 4 and than continue to the rematch and beat them without problems.

I will attempt to change as few things as possible in order to allow you to win vs the elite 4. If I were to change everything then it would not be your team anymore.

Bisharp is a physical attacker even with a modest nature. Change hurricane to a physical flying type move if you can.

gardevoir likes consistent damage so thunder and blizzard would be worth replacing with ice beam and thunderbolt.

delta snorlax is ok, though I’d replace rollout with another rock type move.

haxorus needs giga impact gone. Perhaps brick break, rock slide, or another fighting/rock type move?

Eevee is fine.

Mew is fine.

Baton pass: A pokemon with greater than 73 speed that can use substitute/setup move/attack without type immunity will win most of the time vs Baton Pass. Mew can easily sweep their team with such a set. Just make it faster than smeargle and use substitute to win.

Trick room: your only chance is to set up completely with mew against their first or second pokemon. Just pray that they won’t get a critical hit and you’ll probably win.

Hail: Set up your mew against mamoswine and pick which pokemon will win. First mon is mamoswine with endeavor and a sash so don’t rush.

Sandstorm: You might have a chance if you use will o wisp and taunt on the hippowdon that comes out first, then set up 2+ dragon dances with haxorus somehow. That’s the only method I can think of to win, other than just setting up barriers and swords dances against a taunted hippowdon with mew.

Champ is fairly easy with a livewire/sticky web planted for speed control. You have a Gardevoir so you have a livewire user. A focus sash will make certain that it will be planted. Just pray, other than that.

Figure out what order you have to beat in so that you won’t permanently lose some moves you need later on. EV your pokemon appropriately in at least speed to increase your chances. I was on hard so I don’t know how many items they have in the other modes. g’luck.

Thank you for the tips Im going to look at it.

With what team did you complete the Elite 4 and champion?

Flygon @ Flygonite

Ability: Levitate

Timid nature

• Dracon Voice

• Earth Power

• Ancient Roar

• Boomburst

Delta Scyther @ Eviolite

Ability: Hustle

Jolly nature

• Close Combat

• Night Slash

• Hone Claws

• Icicle Crash

Spiritomb @ Leftovers

Ability: Noctem

Adamant nature

• Phantom Force

• Sucker Punch

• Will-O-Wisp

• Taunt

Delta Snorlax @ Leftovers

Ability: Thick Fat

Careful nature

• Yawn

• Belly Drum

• Play Rough

• Wood Hammer

Excadrill @ Choice Scarf

Ability: Sand Force

Jolly nature

• Earthquake

• Iron Head

• Rock Slide

• Rapid Spin

Thundurus (M) @ Focus Sash

Ability: Prankster

Modest nature

• Livewire

• Thunderbolt

• Focus Blast/Nasty plot

• Grass Knot/substitute

I EV’d only speed and even then, I didn’t EV it completely on anything. I think they’re all sitting at around 190 speed EVs or fewer and everything else is just a mishmash of EVs based on what I beat as I was playing.

Thank you I did clear it without losing a mon.

Glad it worked out for you!