Naturally unnatural

Hi! I’m Blue2ooth, if you can’t read usernames. I live in the UK and really enjoy pokemon. I can’t do competitive, but I enjoy getting confused by it anyway! I want to be a game designer, and I have never watched a second of anime in my life, so half the references here I don’t get.

I’ve been here a couple months now, so I thought I might as well do an introduction.
(Please ignore my terrible English, English was my first language but I’m bad at words)

7 Likes

Hey ig? Lmao anyway, nice to know ya man!

Thanks!

Same kek.

Well, never too late to do an introduction. I just did mine a few days ago, and I’ve been on for more than a year.

Huh. I want to be a game designer too. I know I said I had no dreams for the future in my intro, but in truth, that whole thing was an anime reference. I’ll probably post a video link to it soon.

Anyway, nice knowing more about you.

I thought you wanted to be a chef lmao

Tbh, I have changed my mind, I think I prefer game designing a bit more

1 Like

Don’t worry! Welcome to the forums! :smiley_cat:

Enjoy your time while you are still here. I am also new to the forums, so ask for help in the game if you need it (I am now almost achieving the third badge, so far I can only help you in early game xD) And congratulations for writing all of that in English! Writing in forums is a good strategy to keep learning a language. (I can confirm because I learned English this way, with the help of videogames, books and movies, and a conversational teacher at school)