Mystery gift & skill visual effects

Hi guys,

I just started Insurgence and am quite new at this. I have got a couple of questions regarding about the Mystery gifts and skill visual effects. I manage to get the lizzy charmander but i heard with the latest patch we could get the “Delta Munchlax”? but now the mystery gift option on the main menu is saying i don’t have anymore gifts. Am i too late to get it?

Also are some of the visual effects for moves still incomplete since from what i have read the game is still in Beta? The Psybeam and confusion move on my Baltoy looks like a Tackle move effect.

Thanks and appreciate any clarification on this. Would be nice if anyone can drop some tips for beginners too, been awhile since i last played Pokemon.

Editing the game is against the rules and will get you permanently banned from all our webservices.

Whoops sorry about that deuk

Do you know how to get these animated sprites…? Or have you seen the layout of munching orange (YTer)?

That’s true… But I must say, it makes the game mich better

I manage to get the lizzy charmander but i heard with the latest patch we could get the “Delta Munchlax”? but now the mystery gift option on the main menu is saying i don’t have anymore gifts. Am i too late to get it?

Mystery gifts (MG) have a set period, the previous MG D.Munchlax was over.

And currently the MG Charmander might last until a further MG is up or might be removed in which is up to the developers to decide about.

Also are some of the visual effects for moves still incomplete since from what i have read the game is still in Beta? The Psybeam and confusion move on my Baltoy looks like a Tackle move effect.

Pokemon Insurgence uses the default animation provided with Pokemon Essentials (PE), and I doubt there would be any changes for the animation unless it was updated by PE imo.

Would be nice if anyone can drop some tips for beginners too, been awhile since i last played Pokemon.

Just enjoy the game, that is what all you need on this mostly :wink:
Easy/Normal mode for fun game-through.
Hard mode for a little challenge.
Make sure to use the in-game features for more comfortable adventure.

Thank you for the detailed reply :slight_smile: , i never played a fanmade pokemon game before so i was just a bit surprised with some of the skill visual effects but its all good.I’m still enjoying insurgence a lot. Also bummer that i missed the munchlax but i’ll settle for Lizzy :smiley:

Duly noted, Thanks for the heads up.