My recolors

pig
004b (3) 005sb 005s
006sb_2 006_1 (3) 006_1 (2) could someone do the charmander overworld. Also credit for first the charmander to Infinite Fusion Discord

5 Likes

Why doesn’t charmeleon have fire coming out? When charmander and charizard has them coming out?

i havent finished it yet lol

I have finished… @Kameron1030 here is charmelon with his flames sorry it took so long, i was busy tell me any needed changes.005s (4) [005s (2)

3 Likes

thanks. It looks awesome! making it my charmeleon’s shiny as I type

1 Like

oh nice i did that well… or it just looks better than the original? anyways im glad someone used my shiny

2 Likes

Damn that is cool

1 Like

Could u possibly give mega charizard y blue flames as well? I just love blue as a color lmao. I will be using your sprites as my Shiny Charmander Line sprites kek, I can help ya with the icons and overworld sprites if u want

1 Like

ok i will i asked kameron if he wanted it he said he wanted red but i will change it to blue. Any other changes to the color? Also I would appreciate if you could make overworld sprites they seem very hard to make.

charmeleon is smart he is hiding fire so bug type and grass type can come close and then charmeleon will attack

They are just SOOO COOL!

2 Likes

006_1 (4) Charizard X is now the Fattyzard X

I repeat Charizard X is now Fattyzard X 006_1 (4) 006sb_2 (1) I hope you like it @GiaPeNiw :slight_smile: I HAVE ENDED CARIZARD X! I WILL ONLY USE CHARIZARD Y NOW! WAHAHAHAHA! Hes still 2x weak to rock tho. Some details changed from the one at the top… Blue because giapeniw likes blue. Blue wings and blue eyes and blues flames… thats all i guess…

1 Like

That’s all, folks!

lol i was actually thinking of saying that but like, “That’s all for this show folks” XD

It’s WABBIT season

1 Like

Half pixels :pensive:

1 Like

image (5) colors by GrassyXertal

3 Likes

image (3) (3)sorry for taking so long to start working on it @Emerald24111 if you don’t like it i will redo it

2 Likes

This is all my opinion, you can choose to take it or not, as this is your recolor
On these lime things, Its just a solid color, maybe adding some king of outline to part of it will help (including the one on the head) image
The shield is great! Two things tho, the red swirl should be a different color , so it can stand out!

For example, spartan warriors have a red Mountain, or upside down v in this case
And the body, Its kinda the same color as the shield/spear, I would make it different
This is all my opinion, you can choose to take it or not, as this is your recolor

2 Likes