My Nuzlocke Randomizer

Free de la hoya’s? Meh, he was a show off, and he was creepy when his nerves bulged.

The official names are different in English and Japanese. It’s ragnarok in English and Ragnaruk in Japanese

1 Like

The flex was real though

1 Like

I love having any idea what you’re talking about (cries in corner)

2 Likes

about backups? you have windows computer?

Eh, nothin much. Anyway, @derpysaga, lookin forward to this.

I meant the beyblade convo

2 Likes

Lol sometimes i don’t im not caught up

1 Like

Its kinda of long thats why im stopping when i catch my first pokemon . starter = Srikar and First catch is Fiber or F.Fiber? 3rd catch will be Scrub

Fire, Fiber, or Drake

Drake

1 Like

guys i might also do my own texture pack of this game like the 3d sprites. Only overworld items, like the statues, the people etc.

Sounds neat. Adds some flare

I want to do a meme pack and then my own sprites i hope i can do that.

Maybe. I wouldn’t know

Almost done with episode btw

What do you have rn?

I just need to get my starter and catch my first pokemon. right noe

Ep 1:
My experience started out as a somewhat weird one. A Gengar started to eat my dreams, but then a pink floating cat saved my life!
As soon as i got up i started to loot easily getting a bisharpite. After i saw mew drink a pool of blood like it was enjoying itself, i felt sick to my stomach but moved on.
After i disgused myself i looted some more while trying to make small talk with joe. I tried to say something friendly.
But he then told me to get lost or i won’t be living the next time i wake up. after slowly walking away from the guy and finished looting (what a tough crowd, huh?). I got relic gold, x defend 6, Dire-hit 2, Protein, Colber berry, D.Sunflorite and a Sceptilite!
After i saw Phersphone kill two grunts, i booked it out of there before she noticed i stole her items. Oh well should’nt have let those lying around.
When i got outside, my first encounter was scyther, but because of my custom rule i could’nt even kill it.
After clearing the forest, i went to the mart worker and she gave me 5 quick balls :drooling:. I then proceeded to loot the town getting a black flute, mental herb, Pinap berry and PP up.
Then finally i got to choose my first starter. After thinking long and hard between Palkia, Mandibuzz and Vimeplume and i took Vileplume. Jk Palkia and named it Srikar. Damian has talonflame
After that i went into the forest and got my first pokemon. PIKACHU ARE YOU KIDDING ME… i named it drake.B (b for beta)
Anyways, To end this episode with a good note i got my first tm which was skill swap.
Thanks to all for reading this first video, hope you have a great day!

@Emerald241111 @interweb @IndianAnimator @Firefiber733339 EP 1 IS OUT NOW. come watch it!