My Introduction

I’ve been here for about 20 days and now I’m a regular rank so I thought I might get this out of the way. I’m a girl, I am16 years old and I love Pokémon. I’m American, I actually live in Florida. Although I’m not really good at strategizing, Pokémon is still fun to play. I like pet names, my name is Eliza and my fav pet name is Eli. Tell me if you come up with something! That’s all for now.

5 Likes

heyro

1 Like

hi :relaxed:

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Hi, nice to meet you. If you ever need help about anything relative to competitive Pokémon and other strategies, just ask. I might not be American, but at least I’m relatively smart.

1 Like

who said u weren’t?

1 Like

My math grade in high school ._.

1 Like

I actually been reading literally all of your battle simulation posts. They have been helpful but sometimes I’m too dumb to understand.

2 Likes

Competitive Trainer School might help you.

2 Likes

To be fair you need a great understanding of competitive to know what he’s talking about

1 Like

These builds could be used for NPC too right?

1 Like

The only two I’ve seen able to add on and help sometimes are Ezla and Dratini

1 Like

not really tho

1 Like

…smh
i making a post game guide for pokemon empyrean and inspired dratini to make a playthro on it

1 Like

Do you understand them a lot? There’s so much information it’s hard to process

1 Like

Me dum :drooling_face:

1 Like

I mean he just did Lando T in 2700+ words

1 Like

Cause idk what the heck you’re talking bout right now -

1 Like

brb will take like 7 minutes.

NPC follows a distinct pattern I’ve learned after many hours at the Battle Tree of the Battle Statium. Notably, they will never switch and not do any prediction.

To make it simple, NPC are far easier to read through than humans. It makes battle simpler. Team building notions from Competitive Trainer School can be used for adventure too.

1 Like