My game feels really slow

I have tried searching the forums and all the solutions that have been said haven’t worked for me. My game lags a lot whenever i’m having a pokemon battle amd text dialogue feels slow even when the settings is on instant.

I tried doing the speedhack using cheat engine but it doesn’t feel like it makes any difference.

Is there a better solution for this? I’d appreciate all suggestions and advice.

2 Likes

first welcome to the forums! second it may just be your computer. is it laggy in anything else?

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome! Every game I play runs near perfect. Not sure why I’m lagging here. It is mainly only during battles and text dialogue. Running and moving around is mostly fine.

1 Like

If I had to guess I’d say it’s because it has to load in a bunch of stuff at once. Not really sure how to fix it honestly, or if you can. It’s simply because there’s so much to load you’re computer can’t keep up. Also, as Asylian said, welcome to the Forums.

3 Likes

that makes more sense i thought it was just the graphics card or a really old computer

1 Like

Thanks for the replies. I will continue playing and hope it does get better.

1 Like

ok sorry i couldnt help more. but at least you joined the forums

hold on i thought you said you were banned from your computer

I was. I’m on my phone. Can’t download Discord though. They’d catch that.

1 Like

wow never took you as the type to go against ur parents

is cheat engine illegal for insurgence?

yea he sounds like a studious person (in other words a nerd lol) no offense

Yeah, it can get you trade banned

2 Likes

Sorry didn’t know it could get you trade banned I had only tried it to help my performance but I no longer use it as it felt horrible using it. I saw a video on youtube and it mentioned it can help make the game smoother. My bad. :disappointed:

1 Like

have you tried speeding up the game by pressing m?

1 Like

Yeah i’ve done that but its still not great but it is playable.

1 Like