My first Nuzlocke randomizer

I just did my first nuzlocke randomizer. also my first nuzlocke ever and my first randomizer in a 2 years. here are my notes sorry if they dont make sense.

Around telnor town i got expert belt, attack pill and wise glasses
The PokeMart employee gave me 5 safari balls.

As my 4th encounter, litterally risked Darkrai for a delta lucario(named King K.).(it had a dusk ball)

My 11th Encounter was a D.Hydreigon and it had good moves so i swapped out lacario for it. (D.Hydreigon has old amber as item.)

SHORTLY AFTER I LOST SANDREIGON…

i leveled up Darkrai and King K to about level 10.
As if taunting me a trainer has A D.Hydreigon…

Caught a delta scraggy and named it Bushy Gang.

i tried to catch a hoopa with Bushy gang and somehow it knew flare blitz…
i realized ik what was happening. Darkrai was sabatoging my team because all my new pokemon kept dying.

i got a delta aurous (dinoisland)
EDGE LORD FAINTED
KING K. FAINTED
I FAILED ALL MY POKEMON DIED
I SUCK AT EVERYTHING I EVER DO!!!

2 Likes

That’s still more than I did. I’ve never done a Nuzlocke.

I’m just making a No Faint, but unfortunately, I simply cannot win, I’m stuck at the Mega Rayquaza fight because I don’t have a Focus Sash.

the 2nd to last trainer when i was almost at midna town destroyed me because it had a pokemon who knew meternome but i wasnt worried. Then it proceeded to literally get all my pokemon super effective type moves and crits and wiped them out. i made a new one i got reshiram as a starter and named it Srikar. @IndianAnimator how that one will be i do not know. i took a break though. i got 5 ancient balls for legendaries from the mart worker in telnor town so i hope that gives me luck

1 Like

Pretty sure you could just breed an Endeavor Rattata or Magnemite. That’s a guaranteed win vs M. Ray. Magnemite PP stalls with Berry Juice+Recycle/Endeavor+Toxic.

1. Rayquaza has E-Speed
  2. I cannot leave the room.
  3. I don’t have a Focus Sash.

Wait? you entered already?

I forget if he heals but you could use Thunder Wave and pray for para on the swap.