My first challenge, its easy plz dont judge

But u don’t do a nuzlocke , so, how is it a loss?

battle loss

1 Like

Ohooh

Ah. Now I see

1 Like

Phylia the manaphy is a team member

1 Like

How is everyone doing this morning/night? It is 9:42am 4 me (at time of posting). How are you guys feeling about quarantine school? Think about it. You are under no obligation to answer.

I will start with a team recap 4 u guys:
Rara = D. Kirlia
Chimler = Chimchar
Saur = Venusaur (Has powders & leechseed :joy:)
Feefee = Florges (w/ choice specs & powerhouse of the team :joy:)
Phylia = Manaphy (lucky catch! :joy:)
Kiki = Mew. (has no stab moves. :sad:)

Whaddya think of my team? Comment down below. And I wish you guys love, happiness & pokerus (lol). And I hope you guys find peace in your lives. Something very challenging during this pandemic.

3 Likes

Nice team! Love all the PokeSpe references. Guess we know what your Kirlia will become if you stay true to the manga :wink:. Although, you got your Florges confused with a Milotic. I know they’re both considered Fairies, but still.
As for your question, I don’t quite know what you mean. Do you want to know how we feel about possibly going back to school/the hybrid model/online? Or do you want to know which we’d prefer? Either way, I’m doing online.

I’m doing online too! I know ab florges & milotic. I just like the name. and I cant find milotic for the life of me lol.

Good points. Even in randomizers Milotic is rare, and Feefee is a good nickname. Oh, did you name your Chatot Chatler, too? After all, you have more than one Pokemon that was under Pearl’s ownership.
One more thing: you need to update your profile description. It still says you’re located in Viridian City. Also, Yellow isn’t on your current profile pic.

2 Likes

i changed my pic. you like?

2 Likes

Yup. Hoenn was always my favorite region, including PokeSpe. Just wished they showed us the conversation between Ruby and Gold in regards to Celebi.

1 Like

ikr. I will update tomorrow if u are interested. I’ve been pretty slow on updates so…

1 Like

I will update soon. I had some errands to run, but otherwise am good now. Maybe 2?

Yeah, BE QUICK THO, WE NEED AN UPDATE LOL

1 Like

sorry doing algebra

1 Like

Algebra is hard, I hate it, fave subject has to be Biology

It is super easy and out teacher was cool and calm
@JojoBoss247

Which one, 1 or 2? And does this mean I’m older than you? I’m going into Pre-Calc this year.
@GiaPeNiw, personally, I hate Biology. Give me Physics any day. I’d rather learn why apples fall than dissect a cat. Just a personal preference. Although, my opinion might have been influenced by my stalker and fan club.

2 Likes

invoking his 5th amendment right

Biology is good dude IMO, but yeah, physics might be better, but, the best subject by far IS… The End of the School Day

2 Likes