My first batch of custom Deltas!

So… I was bored, and I decided to publish a few Deltas that I designed. Some of them are recent, and some of them have a few months of age, anyway, Hope you Like them!

First there is the Delta Nincada Line. I was basically based on 2 things: The classical Fairy (Tinker Bell, for example) and Cnadies, and how you unwrap them and the Wrapping that remains once you eat the candy.

Delta Nincada.
Fairy Nincada
Type: Fairy/Bug
Ability: Fairy Swarm (A variation of Swarm: Powers up Fairy-type moves when the Pokémon is in trouble)

Delta Ninjask
Fairy Ninjask
Type: Fairy/Bug
Ability: Shield Dust

Delta Shedinja
Fairy Shedinja
Type: Fairy/Poison
Ability: Inverse Guard (Makes the Pokémon with this Ability immune to damaging moves that are Normal or Super Effective, so it can only be hit by “not very effective” moves)

Then I wanted to make a Fire Celebi. It is based on the Will-O-Whisp, a relatively famous fire spirit that inhabits forests (and it even has a move dedicated to it)

Delta Celebi
Fire Celebi, calmed flary
Type: Fairy/Fire
Ability: Flame Body

And then, last but not least, The Delta Gothita Line, based on Hawaiian Hula Dancers.

Delta Gothita
Grass Gothita
Type: Grass
Ability: Dancer or Limber

Delta Gothorita
Grass Gothorita

Delta Gothitelle
Grass Gothitelle

Aaand Finally, Mega Delta Gothitelle
Mega Grass Gothitelle
Type: Grass/Fairy
Ability: Divine Dance (Every time a pokemon uses a dance move, this pokemon’s S.ATK is raised by 1 level)

Aaaand their shinies, bc Why not?
(Note: I did NOT make the Shinies of the delta Nincada Line, they were made by “Strange Player” over on the Insurgence Discord Server)

Fairy Nincada
Fairy Ninjask
Fairy Shedinja
Fire Celebi, calmed flary
Grass Gothita
Grass Gothorita
Grass Gothitelle
Mega Grass Gothitelle

8 Likes

these looking pretty nice, i like the ideas

MAN! THEY ARE AWESOME!
I love it.

each one of them is AMAZING, i personally like the gothorita line plus the mega

These are AMAZING! However, I do have two things that I think would look better/make more sense. One is that I think that the D. Nincada should have a wrapper around part of it’s body, and the other is that I think the D. Celebi shiny should be a lighter shade of blue.

1 Like

Pls don’t necro old posts, IT HAS BEEN A MONTH .

Sorry, I didn’t realize it was that old.

1 Like