My Custom Charmander Line (WIP)

The servines better IMO

I’ve actually thought about doing that! I was going through which mythologies id like to base a fan game on and landed on norse, but I definitely have no issue trying greek

not really related, but I’m trying to make a Greece region. I really just have the names of the starters (minotaur, pegasus, hydra) and the route 1 bird (gryphon)

2 Likes

Oh that’d be cool! do you intend to make a tileset for it?

1 Like

I’m a total newbie at all this. I don’t know how to do anything fangame wise except change a few game settings and add other people’s scripts

1 Like

Lol i’m entirely learning as i go

I am an avid mythology fan and I love this.

2 Likes

I’d suggest a harpie for the Route 1 bird.

1 Like

Dark/flying like Mandibuzz would probably fit best

That works. I can’t think of any better Typings, knowing harpies. As for the regional bug, nothing is coming to mind at the moment. I haven’t been paying as much attention to the Greek myths as I should.

the only bug in Greek mythology I can find is Arachne. It’s either based on Arachne or I might have to use a regular bug

There are more bugs than that. I remember facts but not names, that’s the problem.

could you tell me some of those facts? Might help me find them on google.

I’m starting to think I may have been remembering Egyptian myths, not Greek. I really need to do some research again.

Oh hold on, cicadas! There was a Greek myth about cicadas. It had to do with Aphrodite, I think.

You’re probably thinking of Tithonus, who was reincarnated after death into a cicada. Or it could be this page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cicada_(mythology)#:~:text=Cicadas%20were%20once%20humans%20who,singing%20from%20birth%20to%20death.

Tithonus. That was what I was thinking of. He was the one who was made immortal, but not ageless, due to Eos forgetting to tell Zeus. Forgot the name, sorry.

no problem. A cicada might be a good early bug

It looks like fire-steel imo.