My backup is cleared for new updates

Hi, I’m French, so I do not speak English very well, I’m using google trauction short, I am here because I have a problem, it’s been that I play Pokemon Insurgence but for this update my backup clears. I do not want the start over, please help?

What system are you on, Windows or Mac?

hey i’m already french I can esplain you in french if you want(I traduct your messages for my compatriot)

Windows (7) Pro

Et oui, je veux bien :wink:

Since you are using Windows, the save file should be on a different directory. You can check its availability there.
Save file location from the FAQ:

[quote]Where can I find my save file?

PC:

C:\Users(your name)\Saved Games\Pokemon Insurgence (or whatever appropriate game you’re playing).

If you are on Windows XP and cannot locate the above folder, the folder should just be the folder with your Game.exe and the rest of the files.

Mac:

Right click the app, Show Package Contents, Drive_C, Users, (your name), Saved Games, Pokemon Insurgence (or whatever appropriate game you’re playing).

In both cases, it is the Game.rxdata file.[/quote]
You can just download the core/patch needed and continue playing the game normally.

It’s nice but I already know all that. When I replace the file “Game.rxdata” by the new 1.1.8 patch, “Game.rgssad” my part is suppressed.

That’s… pretty much completely wrong. Game.rxdata is your savefile, while Game.rgssad are the game files. If your are somehow overwriting one with the other you are doing something completely absolutely wrong.

I’m Stupid, sorry. Do we have access to more in this update?

Depends on which was your last game version.

I do not know which one it was. The last place I can access at the moment are the dragon ruins after the road 13. Can I go further now?

Then no, this is the last content you can access for now. The update is for minor fixes.

oh, I’m disappointed. it’s been that I can no longer move forward, when do we can access a new update?

Currently, the Developers of Insurgence are holding their tongues on an update release date in order to not give the audience expectations of when 1.2 should come out. The only confirmation that we can give is the core devs plan to be finished with Insurgence Content before the end of this year. Updates regarding progress sometimes will be posted on either the devs’ twitter or on discord sometimes.