SO, if you were here a while ago, you would remember I did a Deltalocke. That was when doing challenges was popular because of @PeterHolmes74. I abandoned that run midway because of reasons.
BUT TODAY’S THE DAY!!! I will finally restart it, and finish it this time. And since this is my one year anniversary on the forums, I’ll add some twists here and there. So, I’m up for suggestions. Lmk what I should do to make it harder.
(Btw, the old one had the most posts on a topic for a while. Let’s try to do that again eh? If you want the old post, it is here.)
Alright. So far, here are the rules.
- I can only catch the first delta on each route (I can skip encounters if I want sometimes.)
- If a pokemon faints, I’ll have to box it, and never touch it again.
- I have to name all my mons with the usernames of people here like @PeterHolmes74 @Derpysaga @GiaPeNiw and others.
- I will have to kill a mon on purpose after every gym to make it harder, but I’ll give you guys the choice on who to kill.
- If I lose the challenge at any point, and I have mons in my box, I’ll give over the save to someone who has the time to continue the challenge because that’s cooler.
- Every badge, you guys choose a random challenge that I have chosen.
That’s all, and I’ll see ya guys here!