Moves and Team Help

• Tyranitar (Tyranitar Armor) Nature: Brave Ability: Sand Stream, Moves: Payback, Stone Edge, Crunch, Earthquake

• Electivire (Choice Band) Nature: Lonely Ability: Motor Drive, Moves: Quick Attack, Thunder Punch, Low Kick, Fire Punch

• Garchomp (Choice Band) Nature: Adamant Ability: Sand Veil, Moves: Dig, Outrage, Dragon Rush, Slash

• Delta Snorlax (Leftovers) Nature: Careful Ability: Thick Fat Moves: Leaf Blade, Amnesia, Synthesis, Belly Drum

• Scizor (Leftovers) Nature: Brave Ability: Technician Moves: X-Scissor, Bullet Punch, Swords Dance, Aerial Ace

• Gengar (Gengarite) Nature: Hardy Ability: Levitate Moves: Hypnosis, Shadow Ball, Nightmare, Dark Pulse.

Does my team have a decent balance to it? Also some of the move-sets for my Pokemon have redundant typing and I’m not sure what to switch them out for. Some are just bad with what I have available. I have the following Pokemon to work with or sub into/ make additions to my team with.

1. Volcarona
  2. Feraligatr
  3. Typhlosion
  4. Haxorus (Replaced by Garchomp, but Dragon Dance is good)
  5. Ampharos
  6. Skarmory
  7. Delta Scizor

Check this site http://www.teammagma.net/teambuilder/

Put whatever pokemon and moves in it to see their resistances and type coverage

Your garchomp moveset feels pretty weak and inconsistent imo.Dragon claw is way better than outrage since having the ability to wipe out a whole team is not able with outrage because of the confusion,dig? really niggah?earthquake all the way brah,stone edge instead of dragon rush and crunch would be good but since you got gengar id say find another weak spot and change its counter for slash,your gengar is typical broken sht just ■■■■ everyone with it,tyranitar armor is the most op crap in the game since you can have a mega and armors which are pretty much the same,electivire is the best electric type after thundrus imo,so your team should be good meh just the garchomp moveset stinks

Thanks man I will work on my moves for Garchomp. I still haven’t found where to get Earthquake yet but I will make it a priority now. I also want my Electivire to learn it also.

Breeding.

Earthquake is an egg move for Garchomp?

Read the Breading Mechanics for more information on what you are looking for and the Breeding Guide if yoiu need and further help.