Moemon Insurgence Version

Hey guys I haven’t written one of these before so bear with me please.

Introduction: Moemon is a popular form of GBA rom hacking for those of you that don’t know what moemon actually are here’s a brief intro ““Moemon” (short for “Moekko Monsters”, 萌え擬人化 ) is a prominent hack of Pokémon FireRed that changes all Pokémon into gijinka. It is a simple change of FireRed, but with additions such as the ability to catch the three starters, Eevee, and a mix of both LeafGreen and FireRed Pokémon (thus making it simpler to obtain all Pokémon). The game still receives a fair amount of attention, as a patch was released solely for the FireRed hack that updated both the sprites of the Pokémon as well as their menu sprites, functioning like DLC would for any game.” (source Bulbapedia)

My goal: Find artist willing to help create moemon to complete generations 4-6 as well as a few megas/deltas that I haven’t already done

How to help: simply state what mons you’d like to do and post them here or to my pms in the insurgence discord (All credit will be given to sprite artist as well Drawings for reference are great as well so even if you can’t sprite there’s still a way to help

ignoring the delta Milotic in the bottom right this is what I have done so far

9 Likes

Good, good. Now all we request are the shiny version, Back view, shadow versions, your first born, custom crys and 1.2 to be released. If I do say, this is a major list of request c:

2 Likes

Good luck!

1 Like

Dat Mismagius and Gardevoir!! <3

The sprite below Delta Charmander: Junko?

When can we expect an update?

This is a year old thread. Don’t revive threads like this.

@A_Wild_Noob_Appeared Yeah you’re right many people necro-post