Modded Mega Eevee Sprites

I was playing the game, and found that I didn’t really like the Mega Eevee sprites, so I made a few tweaks. I thought I’d share it in case other people were interested in using it. It’s just some minor touch-ups, and I take basically no credit for this since it’s all just edited from the original sprite, but here is a preview of how it looks:

If you want to use it, you can download it here. Just extract it into your Pokemon Insurgence folder and overwrite when prompted.

I have no idea if this kind of thing is allowed to be posted here or not, but I didn’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be.

1 Like

You should do delta kabuto/kabutops, those two always annoyed me sprite wise, it just looks like someone slapped some wings on them and called it a day. No offense to the person that made it.

Sorry, I only did this one because Mega Eevee was in my party and it bothered me, it being a starter and all. I don’t really have any intention of doing others.

What are you apologizing about? You don’t need to be sorry just do what you enjoy.

1 Like

Does it work out for the shiny version?