Mega Machamp

now, im not sure if im still allowed to suggest megas, since the game is pretty much done at this point. however, im bored, and it seemed fun to make a mega. so i present to you Mega Machamp (not pictured).

stats wre the hardest thing for me to figure out. however, after using a machamp for a while in a playthrough, i figured out what i thought it needed.

its current stats are as follows
HP: 90
Atk: 130
Def: 80
Sp.Atk: 65
Sp.Def: 85
Speed: 55

so as we can see, its a very slow, but very powerful physical attacker. i think its biggest liability is its defense and special defense. while its nothing to scoff at, if im not going first, i need to guarantee i go second. we have a hundred points to spend, so lets start with putting some of them in its defense stats. then, we can finish up with an attack boost. here are my proposed stat changes for its mega form.
HP: 90
Atk: 170
Def: 110
Sp.Atk: 65
Sp.Def: 115
Speed: 55

as with its non mega stats, ive left its Sp.Def just a little higher than Def. my reasoning for this is that two of its three weaknesses, psychic and fairy, are mostly special attackers. its attack has also been boosted by 40, for a total of 170. strong, but not as strong as other mons. now for its ability. seeing as how Machamp is a pokemon known for its four arms, i decided “hey, lets give it lernean for fists.” and thus Polymelia was born.

Polymelia splits the power of a damaging move across each hand. The move hits “n” times and each hit’s base power is calculated as follows:

Each hit’s base power = (Original base power/n)+5, where “n” is the number of hands

obviously, its exactly the same, except it counts its hands instead of heads. mega machamp may or may not grow more hands upon mega evolving. that would be purely up to whatever person sprites this should it be implemented.

but yeah, thats the suggestion. like i said, i got bored, wanted to make something, so i made this. not sure if im allowed to post here or not, but the worst thing they can really do is take it down.