Mega eevee questions

Hello. I’m a bit new to insurgence, and chose Eevee as my starter, and had some questions.
1.I know mega eevee exits and its capable of transforming into the mega equivalent of Eevilutions, but dose that mean for the time of my playthrough I can not evolve my Eevee or will the Eevite de-evolve the Eevilutions.
2.Is there a renewable way for me to get all three starters, without trading or starting a new file, and self game copy trading?
3.Are there other choices I have to make throughout the game, like the second kanto starters in kalos?
i have looked on the wiki for this but there isnt a very clear about this so if you could answer that would be stellar.

Eevite will not devolve your Eeveelutions, so keep it Eevee if you want to mega. You can breed Eevee or get more at the Game Corner, and the other starters and their stones can be found post-game. IIRC, there are no other similar choices in the game, you should be able to obtain every mon on 1 file without trading. Some legends you have to make a choice between, but you’ll be able to catch the other later. ex: Heatran and Volcanion

1 Like

thank you for letting me know :joy: