Mac Music Bug

Not sure if this bug appears on Windows as well, but it sure does on Mac. So, basically the music for wild battles, some routes and towns, the Pokemon Center and much more don’t play, while trainer battles, forests and caves and just a few routes and towns’ music does play. I’m completely sure this has nothing to do with my Mac, as I’ve seen other people with the same problem, but found no solution. I tried the fn+f1 and the “Play BGM and ME” and “Play BGS and SE” are both checked. Could someone help? Thanks!

It’s an issue with the music formats. Mac cannot play the file formats included with Insurgence. Unfortunately converting it to another format every platform can play would double/triple the file size.

Ah, I understand. Is there anything I can do to make them play? It would really enhance the gameplay, since the music is a key factor to the atmosphere of this game, and I really dig it too. Thanks so much for clearing it up by the way! :]

Something on this thread might work

Although the file size will increase like Deuk said.

I’ll try it out right now and see if that works. Thank you so much!

No problem, hope that works

I’m sure that this method fixes the problem, although I’d rather not increase the game file’s size by a huge deal. To this extent, I figured I’d wait for 1.2 to come out, god knows when that happens. A user on that forum thread mentionned that they had fixed the problem in the upcoming version. I’ll keep playing without half of the music, it isn’t that big of a deal or anything. I really appreciate the support though, thanks for the help guys. :music:

_