δLopunny Line (Boro)

I was going through my old deltas that I never finished, and I found this little project. I can’t very well have that, now can I? So here is the finished product. As it says in the title, this is a Delta Lopunny line.

Aww, look, a dead baby. How wonderful. Well, this Ghost/Fairy type has the abilities Cute Charm, Regenerator, and an HA of Poison Touch. It was created by some insane scientist in a red hoodie with an interrobang on his face. It has been rumored to have been sighted around the Metchi Daycare. Maybe if you somehow got into the pen…

Anyway, Delta Buneary evolves into Delta Lopunny, surprise surprise.

Brains… are necessary to come up with delta ideas. So, the theoretical Buneary evolution is this Delta Lopunny. We here at the Cult of Imperfection aren’t quite sure that this is how it looks, but this is the best guess. This Ghost/Poison type has the abilities Cute Charm, Regenerator, and an HA of Poison Touch. Based on our calculations, this delta could be used as a poison jabbing quick attacker. But, given that this delta is a Lopunny, it has access to the phenomena known as mega evolution.

Back from the dead, MEGA DELTA LOPUNNY.

This Ghost/Fairy type has the ability Purify, which turns all Dark, Ghost, and Poison type moves into Fairy type moves.

This delta was fun to make, with the exception of the wings. They were slightly difficult. But I persevered and finished this delta line. Don’t fret about the Dark/Ground Chupazoro, godo things come to those who wait. I’m thinking of maybe making this a thing, this filler delta between polls. Thoughts? Anyway, Boro out!

6 Likes

It’s good, terrifying but good. My only issue is the sudden angel of death wings. What exactly are those. Flesh,feathers,dead skin I don’t know? Other than that good job