Looking for someone to help me trade

looking for someone I can trade d cyndaquil to off one save file, then you trade it to my other save file. I can trade some legendaries or whatever I have i’m willing to trade anything. thanks!

I can do it for free but it will take me some time. Will you be free in 3 or 4 days??

1 Like

ok i can trade now

1 Like

I will be. if someone else can help before then, i’ll let you know. thanks a lot!

1 Like

i’m in class right now until about 4. will you be free around then? thanks a lot!

also is there any social media or anything I can contact you easier on? twitter or instagram or something?

I have discord and twitter.

1 Like

i’m not very familiar with discord, im sorry! my twitter is adamdell_5 if you want to follow me i’ll follow you back so we can dm. i’m sorry if i’m making this difficult, i’m just not super tech savvy so that’ll be easier for me. thanks so much!

Okay!! I do not use twitter so much. I will follow you!

1 Like

But I thought @poke would help…

@poke might help, they haven’t messaged back yet though so I figured just incase I could keep in contact with you. if not that’s fine

1 Like

Okay. Sure.

if you don’t want to follow me on twitter that’s fine, i’ll just keep checking this for the next 3-4 days and you can let me know when you’re available. thanks a lot!

@poke can you trade now?

@adaamdell, my twitter is Fire10673397

sorry… i am hunting shiny larvitar/riolu together. so cant help u now/this week .if fire is not able to help u . i may try helping u

@adaamdell, message me on twitter.

just saw this, sorry. I can’t message you until you follow me back, but I followed you

1 Like

you’re alright. i appreciate it a lot anyways. thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.