London, elite four rematch

Does anyone know how to beat London’s mega reuniclus?

I’m struggling his reuniclus is using psychic which does tons of damage!
PLS HELP!!!

1 Like

Get a dark type, preferably a Physical attacker with a strong dark type move (maybe Night Slash?) Use that move, and hope it crits. If you can find a dark type with Focus Energy AND Night Slash, you should easily sweep the floor with Reuniclus

just use delta snorlax monster with that speed in trick room and has a shit ton of spd

2 Likes

use belly drum delta snorelax’s seed bomb

wood hammer

i dislike woodhammer in playthroughs because of recoil

1 Like

drain punch?

wood hammer is not good on belly drum d.snore cause you were ohkoing everything anyways and d.snore wll die of the recoil from ohkoing everything

my moveset for d.snore
eq
seed bomb
drain punch
belly drum

no?.

i can respect your opinion though

If you’re gonna use a Dark type, watch out for Focus Miss. You can reset until it misses, or alternate with a Ghost type to stall out TR. I would run BU D. Lax over Belly Drum Lax, simply for the consistency. A good combo to stall out TR is Gengar+Armor Ttar, as Reun will Psychic vs Gengar, but swapping to TTar will nullify Psychic, and Gengar will absorb any Focus Blasts coming Ttar’s way. Here’s the Delta Snorlax set I reccomend:

Delta Snorlax @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 188 HP / 144 Def / 176 SpD
Careful Nature

• Bulk Up
  • Seed Bomb
  • Drain Punch/EQ
  • Synthesis

I would personally run all three of these mons in an E4 challenge, as Taunt Gengar shuts down Kayla and Eduard, Armored Ttar is great in general, but especially when paired with Sand Rush Excadrill, and D. Snorlax is just a general beast.

2 Likes

For me, a Mega D. Blastoise Dark Pulse is enough. Maybe get someone to trade u for it?