LF Kyogre to get Rayquaza

Trading Name: StrangerDanger

Offer: Anything

Request: Kyogre

Further info: I didn’t realize that was the only chance to catch Kyogre, but I don’t even care about him, I just want Rayquaza. Will give back today if we’re still both on after I catch him. You’re also allowed to make fun of me while we trade for killing Kyogre and I won’t talk back. Sounds like a pretty good deal right?

If you still need Kyogre then sure, I’ll trade with you. Though I’ll need a “collateral” of some sort. What do you suggest?

Hey sorry, thanks for offering but I got busy and will be busy with some school projects for the next few days and won’t have time to do any of this. If you give me a few days I’ll get back on here and if the post is still valid I’ll try again or I’ll just pm you, cool? For collateral I could trade another legendary I have or if thats not good enough I could trade one of my core team mons. Don’t have anything super valuable like shiny or any ev trained pokemon though. Doing this for the every once in a while fun, not super competitive. Rayquaza is just probably my favorite legendary.

Oh I’m an idiot. Was curious and checked just to make sure I had done that battle with Lugia and Kyogre, and I hadn’t… Now I have Kyogre, ignore all of this…

1 Like

insert silly ending of an episode here

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.