LF IV stones and other miscellannious items or mons

First done, sending the 2nd one

ok, sending again

Trade complete, thanks!

I made my own Gliscor hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

Depends on your team composition, why dont you make a post in the team discusion and ask for advice for your full team there? I make a long post with suggestions there for you :slight_smile:

Yes, but I already made a deal for it, it would not be nice if I trade for another person. I even got the pokemon he asked for already, just waiting for him to get online

151 comments (not including my one) 1st gen dex

Yes, i would be more than happy those two pokes for a shiny qwilfish, but are you sure you want iron tail on your snivy? That is a physical attack and you probably want to focus on special attacks with the contrary and modest snivy, but if you want it, its ok. Also impish is not the best idea for sylveon because it lowers its special attack. If you want a nature that boosts defense probably Bold is the best nature for sylveon :slight_smile:

Hello, is this service still available?

Hello :slight_smile: Yes it is still avaliable! Depending on the poke I may not be able to deliver as fast as before because of classes, but let me know what you need and Iā€™ll work at it

Alright. Btw, u seem kind of experienced, so i would like to ask, what poke is good to build around char x for online battle?

I wouldnā€™t consider myself a pro competitive player, but I hope I can help you :slight_smile: Charizard is a poke that hates stealth rock, a very common entry hazard move in online battles, so you definitively want a way to remove those. Good spinners include Starmie, Excandrill and Tentacruel, but there are other options is you dont like them. You can also use defog to eliminate both yours and your enemyā€™s entry hazards. One of those moves may be better for your play style (depending if you want to have a heavy entry hazards team or not). Also, something good that Mega-Charizard X has for himself is that he is both Fire and Dragon, so he can be part of both Fire-Water-Grass and Dragon-Fairy-Steel Cores, which are the most common (and probably the most effective for typing cores) in online battles. Then, good teammates for Mega-Charizard X would be pokemon that cover his weakness, like celebi and venosaur (even tho without his mega, venosaur is a bit underwhelming). Another great partner for Charizard could be Skarmory, since it resists fairy and is inmmune to ground attacks. Skarmory also gets defog, so you can use him to eliminate stealth rocks. Charizard resists the fire moves that skarmory hates. In conjuction with Celebi, which resists both electric and water, you can cover most of your weaknesses. I would search for a water type to complete the F-W-G core (which is a great core to pivot) so that you can have 2 fire resistances in case you dont want charizard to pivot for skarm or celebi. Rotom-Wash is a great pokemon to fill this role since its only weakness is grass (which the other 3 members already resist so much). You can finish the team with a fairy pokemon (which can be utility, cleric or even a sweeper) and another pokemon you like that can act as a wallbreaker for your charizard-x to sweep.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Wow, thanks for the detailed explanation. Hmm, since legendaries arent available (and i dont know if they will be after 1.2) guess ill leave Celebi out first. And, since i am planning to give Charizard x Roost instead of EQ, so i might get a Bulky Spinner Excadrill with Mold Breaker. Then my 3rd member will be a Rotom-W, but regarding the build, i might need some of ur insight. Hmm, some ppl suggested Salamance and Greninja too. Would they fit in this team? And what pokemon is a good wall breaker? Do i need Ferrothorn/Conkeldurr as a wall?

Sorry if this takes too long, cause im planning to use my IVā€™s to trade for 5 pokeā€™s to build a team around zard x xD

All legendaries will be available in the next(and final) content update.

2 Likes

The most common Rotom-W and for a good reason is a full defensive pivot, its just so effective. 252 EV in HP and Defense, Volt Switch, Hydro Pump, Will-O-Wisp and Pain Split (or anything you want, but Pain Split is good since it does not have any way to recover hp) with leftovers and Bold Nature. The smogon analysis shows this set because it is so much useful in so many teams. Also, by smogon standards (and I believe, they apply for insurgence simulator too) mega salamance and greninja are uber tiers, which means they are banned from normal teams. I think they both could act as wallbreakers, but I wouldnt put them in my teams because of the possible ubers situation. I consider two different types of wallbreakers, the ones that break stall like defensive gliscor with sub and taunt and roost or something like that and the ones that break pivots like most set-up pokemon, mixed attackers or pokemon with a lot of super effective coverage (for example SD Breloom, Mixed or Set-Up Infernape, Electrivire, Hydreigon). In general, any pokemon that can beat walls or pivots by setting up on them or covering 2 of them by super effective are good enough. I personally believe that an effective wallbreaker must have a surprise factor and thatā€™s why you should first pick a wall your sweepers cannot break and then pick and build a pokemon to break that wall (while also thinking in common walls, etc). If you can get a surprise KO into the wall your charizard cannot break, then you have probably won already. As for your own wall, it depends on what your team needs. If you donā€™t want to wait, ammoungus is a good option for celebi, it is a good pivot, keeps more or less the same resistances and is a good defensive pokemon in the special side if you give it EVs in that regard. Ferrothorn is also an option if you like it, itā€™s an effective pokemon in lots of situations and for conkeldurr i donā€™t really know which role he can fit. I have seen it use assault vest (which is not avaliable right now) and hit hard while taking special hits, but I wouldnā€™t know where to fit him. The idea is that you make a team that you would like, so try to pick the pokemon you will be happy using and to make them work, try to think how are you gonna protect them and what can they beat. For example, Charizard needs a spinner support, so you need a spinner that will beat most of stealth rock users, there is no point. Also, Slowbro can take most of its hits, so you need a pokemon able to break him, Manaphy with energy ball is a good idea, but there are others of course. It all depends on what you like and how can you make it work. Try to make a team of pokemon you will enjoy playing and then ask for advice on how to improve it :slight_smile: Sorry for the wall of text, Iā€™m in a hurry hehe

And donā€™t worry, Im willing to help with your team with my limited knownledge and will be happy to breed for your pokemon!

I appreciate ur wall of text, it gives me a clear explaination of what i should do haha. Hmm, well i think ill go for Rotom W (Defensive pivot), Excadrill, SD Breloom, Ferrothorn and wait for Celebi. Is that a solid team? Btw, will charizard X works well as a sweeper in UBER tiers? if not ill just stay in OU haha. Btw, what if i only use normal Salamence? Since ill only mega my zard X. And is togekiss a good wall for my current team?

You donā€™t want to have Excandrill, Breloom and Ferro in the same team because they are weak to fire, and if you lose your rotom you will have to use charizard to tank the fire attacks aimed at them, I would pick another breaker instead of breelom. Togekiss is a good pokemon, the times I have tried it, are as a choice scarfed pokemon to take advantage of the serene grace + air slash, but it may work as a special wall if you find a good moveset. Normal Salamance is kinda redundant with your Charizard X and there are better options like belly drum or choice band azumarrill. It is a strong physical wallbreaker, it resists fire and is inmmune to dragon and ground. I believe you can make charizard X work in ubers but you would have to build another ubers team around him, like with legendaries and stuff. Gengar is also a good fast pokemon that you can use with life orb to hit hard on the special side, I like him a lot.

Ahh okay. Guess ill first make an OU team first. Hmmā€¦so how about

1. Charizard X (Jolly/Adamant) Dragon dance, Dragon claw, Flare Blitz, Roost (TM?)

2. Azumarill (Adamant) Huge Power. Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, Knock off, Play rough

3. Excadrill (any suggestion?)

4. Rotom-W (Bold) Levitate. Volt switch, Hydro pump, WoW, Pain Split

5. Ferrothorn (any suggestion?)

6. 1 more dont know what poke to use haha. Maybe Clefable?

Btw, wee cant breed legendaries right? So the nature and ability are fixed right?

How does a jolly Delta Phantump sound? Itā€™s got snow warning.

1 Like

This post has been dead for more than a year and OP hasnā€™t logged in for a similar time, please donā€™t comment on old posts.

1 Like