LF IV stones and other miscellannious items or mons

Yeah, I already spead the pokerus you gave me to half a box haha, specially the ones im saving for competitive but Im too lazy to train.

The best idea for EV training is to get your pokemon to a decent lv (30 or 40) with the audino trainer in secret base, then reset the EVs with the resetter also in secret base. Then check this link https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonInsurgence/comments/44w7v9/friend_safari_ev_training/ to go to any of these friend safaris with your pokemon holding the power bracelet, anklet, etc. depending on what ev you are training. That will get the job done in 10 minutes aprox. And I dont think I have an exp share, havent used it at all in the playthrough, dont even know how to get one

You can, but its a bit messier to keep track because one is getting more because of the power anklet, I guess you can do it faster, but just put something on youtube on the background and you will get your pokes done fast enough :v

Not at all, dont worry

Hi martin. I still really want that nincada but every time I try the trading system says that you are not online. I’ve tried many times since Thursday to no avail

Both of you have to be online at the same time to be able to trade.

This explains a bit about how to trade: Guide to online features in Pokemon Insurgence

Hey Demedos, don’t worry I have your nincada saved for you :)) As Mr. Sleepy said, both of us have to be online at the same time and send the request at the same time. I will be on the computer today most of the day, so whenever you are ready, write a response here so I can get online and we talk over here or in discord first before sending the request and trading.

Sorry, but I’m looking for IV stones, thats kinda the whole point of my trade post here, so I can offer 5IV pokemon with egg moves for IV stones :c

K, gimme 2 minutes to finish my egg and get some poke to trade

Yes, im here and I’m ready. You need to practice your patience, my friend haha. The id is martindelr

Is this the only poke you want to get to your main save?

Ok, sending the trade now

Ok, no problem! Going back to my eggs :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, I’m not trading IV stones, you can make a post offering your delta charizard and someone could offer the IV stone you are looking for :slight_smile:

Oh. I did not realize we had to be online the exact same time. OK, I’m ready. Whenever you’re ready reply, I will be monitoring this thread

Hey, I just got back :smiley: I’m ready now, tell me when you send the invite!

Edit: forgot to add my id :stuck_out_tongue: its martindelr

Ok, I’m sending the invite. :grin:

Your id is DeMeDos, right?

Yes

Are you sure you trading the Munchlax instead of the Bulba? the Munchlax is mystery gift only. I would take any, but I preffer bulba, btw