LF IV stones and other miscellannious items or mons

Trade complete, thanks!

I’m sorry but most of deltas are not that hard to get, specially starts that you can trade from a new save file from the beginning. I appreciate the feeling, but right now the only way I’m making a team with someone is to breed 5IV pokes with egg moves faster, so that we can get them twice as fast. that way we just trade the offsprings after we successfully breed one different pokemon each. If you are interested in that kind of breeding, we can work together

Actually, Im refering to make pokemon for us, I mean, I want to have as many competitive pokemon as I can, before the new update, so I can have fun trading teams and pokes for the whole playthrough :stuck_out_tongue: So For example, I want a 5IV Flash Fire Timid Cyndaquil with Extrasensory, if you can get me one I can get you another 5 IV poke with egg moves, so that we both have the cyndaquils and the other poke. If each of us work on one, we get them twice as fast :slight_smile: In the end, each of us gets 2 5IV pokes in the time we would breed only 1.

I can get the Swablu with the HA, Haze and roost, but boomburst is not an egg move nor a tm for Swablu, it cannot learn it. Also I’m not EV training my pokemon yet, I ll trade a clean lv1 swablu for a clean lv1 cynda. And I have no heart scales. Are you ok with the trade? So I can start now

I’m sorry, but I believe you didnt understand my offer for working together. You have to have your own ditto’s and breeding items. So you breed a cyndaquil for you and then you offer a offspring for another pokemon that I did the same. I will get a swablu for me, if you have the cyndaquil post the pics here and then I will trade you, ok?

Aw, sorry. I already have all the deltas I want. If you are willing to try breeding, there is a great guide in this forum. You can check it out here: Breeding Guide

I can get that. You sure you want it adamant nature? It is usually better give it relaxed nature. So, Adamant or Relaxed? I ll get you stealth rock and leech seed too. As for the price, I ll take 1 IV stone and the 6IV lucario :slight_smile:

You cannot increase hp with a nature. Trust me, Relaxed is the best nature for ferrothorn, you want him to sponge hits and for that you need high defenses and thats why relaxed (increases special defense) is good. And he hits his gyro ball as hit main damage after setting up rocks and seeds, so the slower you are, the more damage you deal.That’s why the you need to have the lowest IV posible in speed and a nature that lowers speed. I’m making one for me and I will give you the same as mine, so that you know that I’m making the best posible, ok?

Ferroseed ready! http://imgur.com/a/M2mIT

Tell me if you want it :)) It was gonna take too long to get a 0IV on speed and I gotta do other stuff. So this is for the lucario and 1 IV stone right?

Umm, I have 2 offers then, one is to trade that ferroseed for just 1 IV stone and the other is to breed for a ferroseed with low (0-5) IV in speed but trade it for 2 IV stones. Dont worry about the lucario, I honestly don’t need him :stuck_out_tongue:

I honestlly dont plan to get any deltas done for now, only interested in the IV stones, so would you trade the 0-5 IV in speed for 2IV stones? I’m sorry but thats the only trade I would accept to farm for that ferroseed which is a pain if you dont have the low IV speed parent :frowning:

I ll start now, but it is gonna depend on how fast I can get the parent, so I ll just post the pics here when I’m done

31IV in Hp, Attack, Defense and Sp. Defense. Low in speed and the Sp. Attack will be whatever since he doesnt use Special Attack anyways

Dragon pulse is an avaliable TM, Dragon dance and Outrage, sure. How many IV stones are you paying for that one?

But its 2 Egg moves. Okok, 3 IV stones for the Ferro and the charmander, right?

Would you take a ferroseed with 30IV in HP? 31 in Attack, Defense, Sp. Defense, Sp. Attack and 5IV in speed? Its just 1 HP difference :stuck_out_tongue: but its like 30 minutes time difference haha

Nevermind, I got a another parent, so I’m getting a 31IV in HP, gimme a bit more time. And yes, I only want IV stones (3 for ferro and char). Will post pics for ferro and charmander when ready.

I will have both ready in 10 more minutes, can you wait that time please?

Getting the charmander ready

1 Like

ok, im ready. Sending the request now