LF: ideal nature'd Deltas FT: Adamant Delta Axews

Trading Name: levmeister

Offer: Adamant nature Delta Axews

Request: any ideal nature delta pokemon, no good ivs or abilities necessary just good natures.

Further info: All of my Axews have at least 2 perfect ivs, up to 5! I’ll be trading the best ones first.

do you want an adamant delta golett for an axew?

1 Like

sure! I can be ready in just a minute!

cool, my trading name is froggi_chair

1 Like

I’m going online now, when you’re ready :stuck_out_tongue:

thank you and enjoy!

yw, have fun with other trades lol

1 Like

thanks lol, I still have a ton to go xD

i can give u something lemme check my pc

1 Like

I have some timid water petilils and brave roggenrolas kek (they all have perfect ivs) I will take one of your axews kek
Edit: Nvm, just saw u only want deltas lmao, so, forget bout the roggen

1 Like

i WILL GIVE THE PETILLS (d petills something like that forgot the name)

1 Like

What are their ivs and nature tho kek, also are u talking bout the fairy or water ones lol

1 Like

the 1 in the victory road didnt cought it yet sooo(i think its water)

1 Like

It’s the water one, it’s typing is water/fire.

2 Likes

You actually traded me one of those petalils a few days ago! I am happy to send you an axew in exchange for anything lol, your pokes carried me through half of the story! edit: I have some decent D. Grimer and D. Charmanders now too if you need any xD

1 Like

Cool, I would take a d. grimer and Delta charmander as well of that is fine lol, I do also have some Adamant Delta Arons if u need em @levmeister

1 Like

Sorry, I was a way for a bit but I can trade when you’re ready!

1 Like

I have them set aside for you when you’re free! I’ll be up for another hour or so most likely, but I should be around earlier tomorrow if you aren’t available… I don’t think our time zones match up too well xD

2 Likes

Ah yeah, I am available now, let me grab one of my Arons and some trash mons @levmeister

1 Like

no problem!

1 Like