LF Ekans or Arbok

Trading Name: lucariopikmin

Offer: don’t have anything good to offer, do have a lot of pokes and delta pokes tho so can breed a lot of them if you need any.

Request: just a simple Ekans or Arbok.

Further info: Didn’t know Arbok where limited in encounters so killed them all :stuck_out_tongue: Just noticed the Braixen line is Friend Safari only and since that’s not working for me I would also appreciate one of it’s line.

You can find them in the Friend Safari. Try the username ‘Duh’.

https://wiki.p-insurgence.com/Friend_Safari#Poison-type_Safari

I can’t visit anyone’s Friend Safari, type in their name and it gets stuck on the rainbow background screen no matter how many times I try.

I can get you the pokes from friend safari if you want :slight_smile: But can you wait like 30 mins, I’m literally s t a r v i n g.

Would appreciate that :slight_smile: And sure I can wait :stuck_out_tongue: Anything you want in return?

Nothing, but if you happen to have mandibuzz, dragonite, tyranitar or bisharp, it’d help me complete the pokedex xD otherwise any final evolution of Pokémon you wouldn’t think of using much (for example clamperl’s evos) will do the same job haha

I have a Dnite and Ttar I don’t need so I’ll give you those :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok I’m back. I’ll hunt the pokemon and let you know when we can trade :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay :slight_smile:

got 'em! My trade name is Veronicandy

Okay, going on :slight_smile:

I’m ready to request anytime, so let me know when you’ve requested :slight_smile:

Gonna request now.

Thanks and enjoy :smiley:

Awesome, thank you too! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.